[UPDATE] Firmware v1.0.76 & App v1.0.108

Theo

I've had a trackday yesterday and I can confirm that it worked properly.
When I turn it on I usually see a yellow or sometimes magenta light for maybe a second or two, but then the flashing green light appears. This happened before the update, too, if I recall properly..

erSitzt

Has anyone noticed delayed display of the charging status with the current version of the app ?
Sometimes it takes 10+ seconds while already in charging screen, before a percentage is displayed.

And i had two instances at least, where the app did not recognize that i was riding.. just stayed in the normal app screen.

Foss

Has anyone noticed delayed display of the charging status with the current version of the app ?
Sometimes it takes 10+ seconds while already in charging screen, before a percentage is displayed.

And i had two instances at least, where the app did not recognize that i was riding.. just stayed in the normal app screen.
Yes this seems like normal behavior, if there are ever issues just do a hard shutdown. And log out of the app and log back in. This typically clears out any issues related to cache on the phone and addresses communication hiccups to the bike.

Ross Shafer

Finally got my bike after 2 years 4 months of waiting...boy have I got stories, I know lot's of us do....Anyway, WOO HOO!

got the flashing magenta "update available" indicator right away, rode it for a few minutes then followed the update procedure instructions. That was a while ago, its been blinking multi-colors for a while now....getting close to an hour now. Can anyone tell me how long an update should take? I'm an old fu_ker so multiple use push buttons, LED color codes and computer crap in general are not 2nd nature to me like some of you younger "digital natives". Any info is greatly appreciated!

wfopete

Yes, I was having issues and it turned out I had too replace the battery. I think the software or hardware went bad. But anyway they told me to uninstall the old app then install the new app. Also get a good 4G/5G signal and give it time to load.