2010 zero mx with bad batteries

Wnuudiction

So I bought a 2010 zero mx for $300, it runs but only in low power, came with 4 extra batteries, only one takes a charge. Anyone out there know of a place that rebuilds zero batteries? I found one YouTube video but the guy says the wiring is a nightmare and deterred me from attempting myself. As is it’s a fun toy for my wife to put around the yard on, but it would be nice to get it up to full power so she can get out on some trails.

AltaWest

Forum's Sponsor
So I bought a 2010 zero mx for $300, it runs but only in low power, came with 4 extra batteries, only one takes a charge. Anyone out there know of a place that rebuilds zero batteries? I found one YouTube video but the guy says the wiring is a nightmare and deterred me from attempting myself. As is it’s a fun toy for my wife to put around the yard on, but it would be nice to get it up to full power so she can get out on some trails.

We have some of the Sony VTC6 and Panasonic BD cells available that were used in the Alta pack.

enjoythesilenc

yes. it can be done with some used electric car batteries from ebay etc. i wonder how hard it is to ship lithium batteries from conus to hawaii.