Alta 2017 Alta MX street Legal installation help:

joedannyboy

I am installing a new/old stick street legal kit on my MX and I have a couple of items that I don’t know what to do with:

One is a switch of some kind, and the other looks to be a sensor that is screwed in. They both have the same type of connection on the other end and there are several locations where this type of connection is empty on the harness:

C9DC0FD9-25ED-4FF8-8B7A-ED0732A28133.jpeg

389C6824-6D4B-49F6-B88C-A382885F5A31.jpeg

DD27187A-F7D3-42C1-A0A8-6DA8F754571D.jpeg

4B17BBA3-C1C5-4BDE-97FF-25DF84A80363.jpeg

8C6A2C0F-FBC1-4730-9FE7-F3C0BBEFF061.jpeg

joedannyboy

brake switches. front is the microswitch one for the right lever, rear is the banjo bolt one
Thanks. I have it all installed, but it is giving me a "raise the kickstand error" I installed the sensor on the kickstand assembly--maybe I installed it backward? It sure seems like I installed it correctly... Any ideas? Also, the blinkers, the horn, and the high beam on the headlight work, but the driving light does not.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. I have it all installed, but it is giving me a "raise the kickstand error" I installed the sensor on the kickstand assembly--maybe I installed it backward? It sure seems like I installed it correctly... Any ideas? Also, the blinkers, the horn, and the high beam on the headlight work, but the driving light does not.
There is no need to install the kickstand sensor harness. But you need to remove the white/yellow plug with a single jumper wire and plug the accessory harness in there.