Sold 2018 Redshift MXR for sale

S300

I have posted my bike for sale on ebay 2018 Other Makes Redshift MXR | eBay for a 10 day auction from Aug 22 to Sept 2. There is not a buy it now price at this time. More pictures are posted there.
2018 Alta Redshift MXR in excellent condition with 360 miles. Has always charged and operated perfectly. Shows code 36 on display. Ridden gently by the original owner, mostly just around the pastures of our farm. Bike has never been down. Title in hand. Bike has always been stored indoors and is practically in show room condition.

Includes many additional spare parts, either brand new or barely used:
2 extra throttle assembly
1 mud flap
2 side number plates
2 lower chain guides
1 power selector switch
1 start / stop assembly
1 front fender
1 rear fender
1 subframe
2 knee guards /shroud
Set of 2 Geomax MX 52 intermediate tires 110/90-19 and 80/100-21, and tubes
Stock spring and also one for a 220 lb rider
Both a shorter kickstand and original kickstand
A lowered seat and 2 extra regular seats
Both the 110v charger and 220v rapid charger

The lowered seat and shorter kickstand are currently installed and shown in pictures. Feel free to ask questions or request more pictures.
Local pickup near Denver, CO. If you want to pay for and arrange shipping, we are happy to work with the shipper. Funds must clear before the bike leaves the property.

Bike right side.jpg

Jayfox911

I wish it didn’t have a code either or I would buy
If it wansnt with a code i am interrsted in one ! Glws

Why not buy it and send the battery to @Mark911 for repair?

Seems like there is a good percentage chance that any mxr could have this happen, this way you can get the bike at a discount and have it fixed. Bonus it comes with spare parts too.
Glws

Mark911

Why not buy it and send the battery to @Mark911 for repair?

Seems like there is a good percentage change that any mxr could have this happen, this way you can get the bike at a discount and have it fixed. Bonus it comes with spare parts too.
Glws
I'm trying to buy the bike to do exactly that...... so, sorry anyone else would be "on their own" pack wise.

Reeds79

I have posted my bike for sale on ebay 2018 Other Makes Redshift MXR | eBay for a 10 day auction from Aug 22 to Sept 2. There is not a buy it now price at this time. More pictures are posted there.
2018 Alta Redshift MXR in excellent condition with 360 miles. Has always charged and operated perfectly. Shows code 36 on display. Ridden gently by the original owner, mostly just around the pastures of our farm. Bike has never been down. Title in hand. Bike has always been stored indoors and is practically in show room condition.

1 mud flap
2 side number plates
2 lower chain guides
1 power selector switch
1 start / stop assembly
1 front fender
1 rear fender
1 subframe
2 knee guards /shroud

The lowered seat and shorter kickstand are currently installed and shown in pictures. Feel free to ask questions or request more pictures.
Local pickup near Denver, CO. If you want to pay for and arrange shipping, we are happy to work with the shipper. Funds must clear before the bike leaves the property.

View attachment 7580
have you still got the bike for sale? Thanks Scott

CodyMoto225

1 mud flap
2 side number plates
2 lower chain guides
1 power selector switch
1 start / stop assembly
1 front fender
1 rear fender
1 subframe
2 knee guards /shroud

View attachment 7580
Hi is your office still for sale

Top Bottom