Anybody know Josh Hill?

F451

Josh, you on here?

Does anyone know Josh Hill, or know how to contact him directly?

The guys on the AOF Starvation Ridge 24 Hr Race Team would like to extend an invite for him to join their race team for this fall's 24 hr race. I'd rather reach out to him directly vs just posting on his Insta or youtube accounts. I searched members here and didn't see anyone that sounded like him listed.

I have some ideas on how to contact him, but thought I would ask here before I send out a wider query with my moto contacts.

Thanks,

Ed

Ps: 2020 Starvation Ridge 24 Hour Race 2020 AOF Team thread: 25 hours of starvation ridge 2020

bayodome

Josh, you on here?

Does anyone know Josh Hill, or know how to contact him directly?

The guys on the AOF Starvation Ridge 24 Hr Race Team would like to extend an invite for him to join their race team for this fall's 24 hr race. I'd rather reach out to him directly vs just posting on his Insta or youtube accounts. I searched members here and didn't see anyone that sounded like him listed.

I have some ideas on how to contact him, but thought I would ask here before I send out a wider query with my moto contacts.

Thanks,

Ed

Ps: 2020 Starvation Ridge 24 Hour Race 2020 AOF Team thread: 25 hours of starvation ridge 2020

DM him on Instagram. Seriously.

F451

No luck getting in touch with @joshill75. Reached out to a couple of industry people, they thought they could get through to him. Crickets since. Sent him a private msg on Instagram, no response. Just posted a reply to one of his Insta posts pointing him to my private msg to him, not expecting a response to that either.

I did not send him a message on Facebook as I recently deactivated my FB account (I LOVE it, highly recommend it).

So if anyone wants to try to reach out to him, that is another route that could be tried. In all reality, next year would have probably been the only chance for him to participate with his busy schedule, but I thought if we reached out now he might consider it for next year.

Matt

E-Rider
No luck getting in touch with @joshill75. Reached out to a couple of industry people, they thought they could get through to him. Crickets since. Sent him a private msg on Instagram, no response. Just posted a reply to one of his Insta posts pointing him to my private msg to him, not expecting a response to that either.

I did not send him a message on Facebook as I recently deactivated my FB account (I LOVE it, highly recommend it).

So if anyone wants to try to reach out to him, that is another route that could be tried. In all reality, next year would have probably been the only chance for him to participate with his busy schedule, but I thought if we reached out now he might consider it for next year.
We could all go spam his social media :unsure: