Availability of Rapid chargers

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know an Alta dealer that may have a Rapid charger in stock and available for purchase?

I bought my MXR two weeks ago without the standard charger. The Rapid one was not available, and I did not want to pay for the standard one. My local dealer has no idea when he will be getting one. So, now I am afraid that if my old MX sells then I will be charger-less!

@Elite Motorsports @HudsonValleyMotorcycles @Judaslefourbe

Fod

Call Kyle or Jeremy at AEO powersports in Mesa, AZ. They got both Fog and I rapid chargers when we bought our MXR same time you did!

Elite Motorsports

Hey Philip, we are out of fast chargers but I could loan you a standard charger in the meantime. Just give me a call when you need it and I will get you setup.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Call Kyle or Jeremy at AEO powersports in Mesa, AZ. They got both Fog and I rapid chargers when we bought our MXR same time you did!

Thank you, Fod! I am waiting for Jeremy to call me back.

Hey Philip, we are out of fast chargers but I could loan you a standard charger in the meantime. Just give me a call when you need it and I will get you setup.

This is awesome, Scott. I really appreciate the offer and the support! But let me first check if I could just find a Rapid one and be done with it.

Fod

Bummer....sorry Philip! Austin helped us get our bikes and chargers pretty quickly so I thought they would have large inventory of them. Guess they sold out. He couldn't get us the sxs plate though yet. I saw elite gives you a discount on parts and accessories. That would be awesome on a pricey charger!

Top Bottom