Battery state error

K5freek

so I went to charge my bike up after sitting for about 5 months which was at about 50-75 % when I left it. I turned it on and the battery indicator shows nothing at all. I tried charging it and it charges for about 10 minutes then shuts off. The charger is solid green indicating charge is complete, but displays shows nothing and a “battery state error” pops up. It still runs and I rode it around the block a few times to see if anything would change. I can’t find any information on a battery state error, any help would be appreciated.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
so I went to charge my bike up after sitting for about 5 months which was at about 50-75 % when I left it. I turned it on and the battery indicator shows nothing at all. I tried charging it and it charges for about 10 minutes then shuts off. The charger is solid green indicating charge is complete, but displays shows nothing and a “battery state error” pops up. It still runs and I rode it around the block a few times to see if anything would change. I can’t find any information on a battery state error, any help would be appreciated.

Which Alta do you have? An R pack or an A pack? Also has the bike ever been firmware updated?

K5freek

It’s a 2017 Mx so I guess that’s the A pack. Never had firmware update, don’t know where or how I would get that done.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
It’s a 2017 Mx so I guess that’s the A pack. Never had firmware update, don’t know where or how I would get that done.

That should have been done by the dealer. But looks like now potentially some one in Texas may have to provide some support. Ideally getting it on Multi tool (Altas diagnostic system) will give a better idea to why the pack is throwing this state error.

Top Bottom