California Plated Varg SM

Torqu3

Nice! I figure I may be in Massachusetts at the moment but who knows. I'm sure there aren't many yet anyways. I still have to get it inspected but it's plated and I've been riding around without any issues so far.

Chaconne

Nice! I figure I may be in Massachusetts at the moment but who knows. I'm sure there aren't many yet anyways. I still have to get it inspected but it's plated and I've been riding around without any issues so far.
Let us know how it goes in Ma or any other New England locale. Motorbikes+ in Portsmouth is selling them up here on the North Shore.

Torqu3

Mine is already fully registered in MA. Zero problems outside of the Taunton registry manager thinking you couldn't register an electric motorcycle, which obviously is wrong. The central RMV confirmed that the Massachusetts does not care if the title says off-road only. You just have to take care of legalizing the operating equipment before the inspection. Register and pay your sales tax.

Chaconne

Mine is already fully registered in MA. Zero problems outside of the Taunton registry manager thinking you couldn't register an electric motorcycle, which obviously is wrong. The central RMV confirmed that the Massachusetts does not care if the title says off-road only. You just have to take care of legalizing the operating equipment before the inspection. Register and pay your sales tax.
Awesome.

Torqu3

It's really a lot more fun on the street than I anticipated. I'm generally a dirt rider and just put plates on it to avoid hassles going anywhere around the roads where I ride. I put some 80/20 dual sport tires on it with the DOT marking in hopes of passing inspection. Since this bike tends to like a bit higher speeds, I don't think I'll be doing quite as much technical riding as I expected. I'm sure it would be a blast with super moto on pavement.

duug

I second the request for a part list. I have been doing research and have an Amazon list going, but would love some practical experience from those who have gone before me. I'm in Texas and don't need turn signals, but need everything else.

Thank you ahead of time from all of us!

Top Bottom