Code 110 Charging Stopped

E-Bro

So this weekend I went to charge the bike up and it charged with no issues. Came back and went to charge it up to go back out, but the inline GFCI would immediately trip no matter what outlet I put it on. Since all the outlets in my basement are on one circuit and that there is a GFCI outlet as the first outlet in the series, I pulled the inline GFCI off the charger cord, everything worked fine then. So for now I'm just running without the GFCI on it, either it's gone bad, or doesn't like the fact that there is a GFCI already in the circuit, but either way the charger should still be protected by the GFCI outlet in the circuit. Is there a way to test the inline GFCI?
If you removed the suspected GFCI yellow box from the ALTA charger wiring.
You can wire the Yellow GFCI to a separate 120v plug end.

After that The outgoing power of the Yellow GFCI would be wired to a regular 120v receptacle.

Then you would use a plug in type gfci tester, plug it into that receptacle that is wired to the output of the suspected yellow gfci..

Now you would plug in the plug wire that is coming off of the incoming line side of the yellow GFCI into a regular household 120v receptacle.

If you can reset the light on the gfci.
Then press the gfci tester button to see if it trips the yellow Box GFCI.
If you can not get the Yellow box GFCI to reset even before pressing in the GFCI tester button.

Then your chargers inline GFCi is bad