Does this make you smile?

snydes

Staff member
Wow, I have mixed emotions... bad publicity for EV’s unfortunately. I’m sure there was a crowd of leather wrapped seniors watching and proclaiming about how stupid electric vehicles are.

privateer703

AOF Addict
Wow, I have mixed emotions... bad publicity for EV’s unfortunately. I’m sure there was a crowd of leather wrapped seniors watching and proclaiming about how stupid electric vehicles are.

True, but odds are 90% of that demographic was never going to buy into EV's. They need more video's showing these bikes doing crazy burnouts to get the 20's and 30-somethings interested in them. Without the need to shift gears coupled with the high, low-end torque, these would be absolute burnout machines. Brand new to destroyed tire in under 60 seconds.

Fog 25

no1 got hurt, that makes me smile :) hope they will fix it for him and he can enjoy the summer

cheers
I think they said it was on the dealer show room charging, it started smoking so they rolled it out that’s where it burned. You can notice the tag on the left handlebar flapping in the wind.