Duromax XP4850EH Hybrid Generator on sale for $254 shipped

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor

Jon

Pretty sweet looking generator, do you have this specific one? Looks pretty loud...

Does your kick back code work for higher output models? Some of us are looking to run tire warmers too :)

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I don't use the generator posted above, just saw the deal and thought the Alta community could benefit.

I use a Harbor Freight Predator 4000 (3200 watt continuous). In the future I may think about getting a larger generator. There may be options to charge our Alta's much faster than the current rapid charger can. More to come in a few weeks :).

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
I don't use the generator posted above, just saw the deal and thought the Alta community could benefit.

I use a Harbor Freight Predator 4000 (3200 watt continuous). In the future I may think about getting a larger generator. There may be options to charge our Alta's much faster than the current rapid charger can. More to come in a few weeks :).

Faster charging options??? You have my attention!

Jon

Oh really? Is that to say we finally get to know the handshake/charge protocol for the Alta on-board plug? That would be the missing link to let us build homebrew powerwall charging setups.

Stuff some saddle bags or panniers full of 18650's and go on a bike-venture! If only it was that easy... [Edit: which is to say - don't do that. You will catch on fire and die.]