Ecoflow Delta Pro Battery Bank/Generator

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Wow! I am very impressed! Finally, someone put together all the ecosystem that includes the batteries, inverter, wall charger, solar charger, EV charger, gas generator, 120/240V capability, capacity scaling, apps, and remote management!

Now I could buy an electric motovan, throw in a few of these things inside, have a longer driving range, and be able to charge my Alta bikes between the motos, or while driving, or from solar! And also be able to power my house in emergencies.

Of course a Tesla Cybervan Long-Range with a big battery, a powerful enough 240V outlet, and a solar roof, would still be the ultimate solution.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
I did check out prices on their site. Currently kickstarter campaign, but very pricey indeed. Out of my price range, but definitely aspirational.

But as you said, they seemed to cover almost all of the bases as far as connectivity, hooking up multiple units for 240v, daisy chaining aux batteries, remote management, solar option, and even super-charger access. The control panel readout is very informative, and the whole package seems super usable and flexible. Super impressed.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
and even super-charger access.
Tesla Supercharger -- not yet. They are still for Teslas only, although there has been some talk about opening Tesla Superchargers for other EVs. So, for now, you would have to search for generic EV chargers to charge this battery bank.