EX in tractor mode

Oded

For the terrain in the video, map 2 is my favorite. For hill climbs with more open gas - map 3.

However, it all comes down to how delicate you are with the throttle. Its resolution allows the bike to crawl up loose terrain.

WoodsWeapon

Wow, do you ride that type of terrain regularly? Im an offroad guy, and prefer my rides/races to be the harder the better, but what youre riding is pretty extreme.

Oded

Hand guards are Cycra probend. Fits well.

I also ride smooth single trails, but rocky climbs are definately what I am aiming for. My favorite.

Oded

a longer video showing some enduro riding (and few falls) with the EX & KTM 250.
so much fun!
(Philip, feel free to move the thread to the videos section, if you find it more suitable).

allesad

Great Video! I see a trend....Since I got my Alta, I have notice that fall nearly every time I ride. My riding has become more "Erzbery" since the bike just a "point and shoot" machine.

I attempt more logs, creeks, hills, rocks than I every did on my ICE bike. Torque + No Clutch = HERO RIDING.

My post ALTA purchases have been more protective gear. Knee Pads, Padded hip shorts, Elbow Pads, Bark Busters, SXS Skid Plate, plus I find myself watching more Graham Jarvis "how-to" videos.

Oded

Great Video! I see a trend....Since I got my Alta, I have notice that fall nearly every time I ride. My riding has become more "Erzbery" since the bike just a "point and shoot" machine.

I attempt more logs, creeks, hills, rocks than I every did on my ICE bike. Torque + No Clutch = HERO RIDING.

My post ALTA purchases have been more protective gear. Knee Pads, Padded hip shorts, Elbow Pads, Bark Busters, SXS Skid Plate, plus I find myself watching more Graham Jarvis "how-to" videos.

You are absolutely right! The Redshift makes hard enduro, a little less hard 😊