Ex - Throttle Parser Fault

asorouditv

Hey Guys,

Ex 2019 :

After a year of use, I am now getting the dreaded "inverter throttle fault" on the dash & "Throttle Parser", under inventer, in the faults tab of the multitool app. Was running the latest 1.2.1 firmware already (tried reloading it, but it goes through really quick & doesn't seem to do anything). Tried everything on the forum already, short of getting a replacement throttle.

Any suggestions would be appreciated for further Troubleshooting.

Thx.

StarFaraon

I got the multi tool set up and it seems I have the latest one to one firmware for my 2019 EXR but I am still getting inverted throttle fault and I’m not finding any way to reset it. Is there a way to reset this fault? Do you know where I can buy a spare throttle to see if it’s a hardware problem?

Mark911

I've got a mechanical fix that usually works and costs almost nothing. However, if you can get a firmware solution first that's the way to go. If not shoot me a PM and I'll provide the details. Mark.

asorouditv

Thx. Please see attached for my loader page.

I've already checked all of the connections between the main harness & throttle harness. All looks good . Do we know why we don't get a fault in the multitool if we disconnect the throttle harness from the main harness?
Also, I have already been through all of the posts in the above inverter throttle fault.

Thx.

IMG_5771.jpg

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Thx. Please see attached for my loader page.

I've already checked all of the connections between the main harness & throttle harness. All looks good . Do we know why we don't get a fault in the multitool if we disconnect the throttle harness from the main harness?
Also, I have already been through all of the posts in the above inverter throttle fault.

Thx.

Multitool can see certain signals in the tab which pulls up all functions. The dash tab can show you if it is getting signal from the throttle as you turn it.

Is your bike an EX or an EXR? The reason for asking about the harness connections is if you read up the throttle fault was mainly for EXR and MXRs due to the physical throttle that was installed on them could push forward more than the throttles from previous. Spare throttle might be able to trouble shoot if there are issues with the pins internally on the JST connector which is on the throttle.

If you are running the latest firmware...you could try rolling back to an older version and re-running the latest firmware package.