Indoor soft cover.

cvj23

Hi everyone,

My new white Stark Varg is on the way, and while I wait, I would like to get a nice white textile indoor cover for it, I browsed around and could not find anything.

Has anyone found anything that fits the bike well? It would be nice if Stark sold these, I can imagine them in the bike colours with the signature, they would look very nice.

Thanks

eddiebee

You'll have difficulty finding a pre-made white cover, I'd suggest just buy white spandex from ebay etc and have it made to size by an upholstery shop. Decide if you want it to completely cover the bike and tires, or just a bodywork cover that hooks on to the pegs, and then you can figure how many yards to order.

Duncan

Check out Nelson-Rigg

The one labeled "Dust Cover" may be good, it is grey.

I have the Defender Deluxe in Medium part #MC902MD to protect my Varg when on monorail, works well.

Glen

Hi everyone,

My new white Stark Varg is on the way, and while I wait, I would like to get a nice white textile indoor cover for it, I browsed around and could not find anything.

Has anyone found anything that fits the bike well? It would be nice if Stark sold these, I can imagine them in the bike colours with the signature, they would look very nice.

Thanks
It’s a dirt bike. If you are near a Harley dealer, they sometimes have shipping covers that get thrown out. They will fit anything.

rayivers

I've used clean queen-size bed sheets for years. With the LH bike side next to a wall and F wheel turned hard L into the wall, It fit with an even 1/2" floor clearance and from @ 270° view angle looked better than any cover I've owned.