For Sale KO Moto F-Spec Controller for Sur Ron Light Bee

HadesOmega

I am selling my KO Moto F-Spec controller. It's a great high power controller I just wanted something with a regen throttle. It got me on the podium many times in 2023.

This is a KO Moto Factory Spec or F-Spec controller that I used for about a year. The firmware is current as of November of 2023. It's not the 2nd to newest firmware but it ran good. You will have to set the controller up for your Light Bee setup such as motor and battery. You can do this in the app. Very powerful controller capable of pulling more than 200amps or 14kw.

This model only came in black and you cannot purchase this model anymore as it has been replaced by the F-Spec Rush.

Comes with wiring harness and usb cables. The best way to tune it is with the KO Moto smart phone app.

This controller won 1st place in Virginia City Grand Prix last year in the electric class, 3rd place at Motobeach Classic Flat Track Races electric class, completed several harescramble races, and has podium'd many mini supermoto races. Only reason I replaced it was because I wanted a controller with a regen throttle.

Specs:
WORKING VOLTAGE - 48-100V
MAX PHASE CURRENT = 830A
MAX BATTERY CURRENT = 450A
MAX POWER = 45KW@100V

$1000

0823242238_HDR-XL.jpg
0823242238a_HDR-XL.jpg0823242238b_HDR-XL.jpg

Top Bottom