General Like my my Alta MXR but….

Warren

But love my 2023 Surron Ultra Bee
My Alta MXR I purchased almost 5 years ago. W/ over 320 hours and 3400 so miles. Awesome performance for a little 50 hp electric motorcycle vin trouble free been through countless rear tires and chains and sprockets owned over 60 motorcycles in my life and this is most definitely the most dependable motorcycle I’ve ever had at least for a motocross machine. Just got one of those midsize Surron Ultra Bee 🐝 and what bang for the buck. Excellent quality control. It’s fully adjustable little suspension works really well on the single track trails at 187 pounds the bikes power to weight ratio is quite adequate with it three Riding mode, three traction controls, and you’re able to shut it off. A nice headlight US and Canadian models have no tail light or signal lights, but it does have a 17 digit vin so it will be able to register for highway use parentheses Road use. Its little breaks are impressive. More powerful than my MXR‘s Brimbo‘s. Yes the bike in sport mode only goes 56 mph, but it can do it on a wheelie all in all impressed. PS, not an adult motocross machine by no means but a great for a kid over that matter. A girl first timer, but is a great single trail/play like E motorbike, the actual size is like TTR 230 yamaha or CR 230 but much lighter. A little bigger than a big wheel/super mini

50436C0D-4E45-4A44-A483-03A2664FEECB.jpeg

87821283-F013-4F7A-B6F1-3D0A968C47BD.png

Chadx

I've been thinking through my options as well. Have had a Surron LBX for years now (had two, but sold one last year). Have Varg coming (ordered morning of first day) and plan to get it, but have been thinking long and hard about replacing the Surron LBX with a Surron Ultra Bee. Even though I've done a fair number of things to increase the "size" of the LBX (bars, tall seat, 21" front wheel, rear suspension link, lower footpegs, taller sidewall tires), it's still a bit cramped if staying on it for a "100% to 5% battery" ride. My wife rides it a lot, too, while I ride an eMTB. She loves the minibike feel which is confidence inspiring, but she is almost 5' 10", so is a bit cramped, too. She is leery of the Ultra being bigger and heavier if we replace the LBX, but I measured and the Ultra seat height is the same as where we currently have the LBX, so really it's just the extra weight.

I think the longer range, suspension and brakes alone are reason enough to upgrade but the extra cockpit space will be nice, too. Will probably give the Ultra a year to work the bugs out then order spring of 2024 and sell the LBX. I'll use it on the super tight single track and the Varg or ICE dirtbike everywhere else. Wife will continue ride it when I ride the eMTB or regular MTB. Nice to have more choices!

Warren

I've been thinking through my options as well. Have had a Surron LBX for years now (had two, but sold one last year). Have Varg coming (ordered morning of first day) and plan to get it, but have been thinking long and hard about replacing the Surron LBX with a Surron Ultra Bee. Even though I've done a fair number of things to increase the "size" of the LBX (bars, tall seat, 21" front wheel, rear suspension link, lower footpegs, taller sidewall tires), it's still a bit cramped if staying on it for a "100% to 5% battery" ride. My wife rides it a lot, too, while I ride an eMTB. She loves the minibike feel which is confidence inspiring, but she is almost 5' 10", so is a bit cramped, too. She is leery of the Ultra being bigger and heavier if we replace the LBX, but I measured and the Ultra seat height is the same as where we currently have the LBX, so really it's just the extra weight.

I think the longer range, suspension and brakes alone are reason enough to upgrade but the extra cockpit space will be nice, too. Will probably give the Ultra a year to work the bugs out then order spring of 2024 and sell the LBX. I'll use it on the super tight single track and the Varg or ICE dirtbike everywhere else. Wife will continue ride it when I ride the eMTB or regular MTB. Nice to have more choices!
Your wife will have absolutely no problem, riding and adjusting to the archery very friendly in the drive mode, which is the middle mode. Good traction control, really won’t wheelie until the sport mode clicked on. But now with over 200 miles on it all in the dirt l would say the suspension and weight is the best things in my opinion .Oh you like it too. The Brakes are also a high point. Signal track trails suspension is better than my revalved Alta. Not in the same league as the Alta in power. But real good traction control modes , lite med.and high or u can shut it all off. Is the real fun is. 😀