Lyndon Poskitt has parts for sale!

Drtjumper

Just a heads up, I spoke with Lyndon via messenger and he has quite a few parts from his bikes that got stolen. He already got rid of his R packs but he did say he has a few......wait for it......LCD displays! He should be posting up here shortly about all this. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Rix

Self proclaimed macho man extraordinaire
Ha, no Dakar for me this year, concentrating on other things and still recovering financially from theft and having to replace a lot of stuff myself.
I have a ton of Alta parts I need to sell so have joined up here to get a garage sale going.
I just need to find a parts price list so I have a starting point.
Let's get this show on the road!
If you have a rear subframe for an EXR sitting around, consider that sold.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
Ha, no Dakar for me this year, concentrating on other things and still recovering financially from theft and having to replace a lot of stuff myself.
I have a ton of Alta parts I need to sell so have joined up here to get a garage sale going.
I just need to find a parts price list so I have a starting point.
Let's get this show on the road!
Here is a spreadsheet that shows dealer pricing Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.

strider

My main concern regarding anything electrical/electronic would be interchangeability. Specifically, would you need the Alta laptop to "reset" the system or get it to recognize a new component?
We know that is a Yes for the displays but @datadog has posted that a dealer can still do it. No connection to the mothership is required.

With the caveat that said dealer updated the firmware packets to the latest and greatest before Alta went kaput.
Is there anyway to tell? We sold a 2019 EXR 2 days before the shut down (we later refunded that customer and sold them a KTM) and had checked for firmware updates on it before it left. Our diagnostic laptop should have the newest firmware packets then correct?