Motocross Helmet cam videos

Jayfox911

Pala/ fox raceway May 2020, video of my second time out on the track. All new layout and looks like they cleaned up some sections from when they first changed is last week from the video I watched.

track broke down pretty quick but a fun track for the most part.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
That moment when you're feeling good and them BLAM, here comes Dylan Ferrandis on his factory 450 @3:35. :LOL: Fun day today! Track was awesome.

F451

That moment when you're feeling good and them BLAM, here comes Dylan Ferrandis on his factory 450 @3:35. :LOL: Fun day today! Track was awesome.

Lol! That is one thing that is so cool about motocross, you can be at your favorite local track and bump into pros that are competing at the highest level. And its all good. Especially in Cali.

Some years ago I got a heads up from a friend that used to manage a local track that Villipoto was going to be there. Its a tiny track, no large jumps, so I was surprised to hear, but figured I would go up and see if he showed. Sure enough, him and I think it was Carson and Brown were there with him. They were insanely fast! It was awesome to see close up, so different then seeing them from the stands in a huge stadium.

Place wasn't busy or crowded at all and nobody mobbed them. Some peeps did go up to them in between their sessions and they were friendly as could be. Especially Villipoto, I saw him walk up to more then one tyke who was eyeing him up, but were apparently too shy or frightened to approach him. He walked over to them, crouched way down, talked to them, shook their hands, gave them autographs, took pics, great guy. Completely and totally made those kids day, they were beaming.

And Jayfox911, nice vid, that looks like a sweet track.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Yeah that's a weekly occurence here in SoCal! Most of them are just chill guys like the rest of us , except with alien talent haha. It's truly incredible seeing how fast they ride in person. You find you asking yourself how it's even possible to do what they do. Even guys like me and @Jayfox911 feel in the way, and we're two guys that can get around the track without much issue.

There were a couple pros there yesterday. Dylan Ferrandis, Nate Thrasher, Christian Craig, Devin Raper, Dylan Schwartz to name a few. Also a bunch of fast upcoming amateurs.