MXR Suspension Test

Fog 25

Here’s the report.
The rear suspension was a major improvement over stock very plush no kicking very comfortable on the jump faces and landings, tracks straight.
N2Dirt revalve the suspension stiffer both compression and rebound added a 62mm reservoir. 6.4 spring with 10mm preloaded which gave me 96mm of rider sag. I have gone out about a two and quarter turns out on the high-speed. Left the low-speed and rebond in the middle (15 out). So that tells me we are pretty close.
Forks feel better than stock very plush but still not done with playing with the air and clickers. As I’am riding harder I’ve increased the air ten pounds, from 140psi to 150psi. Every once in awhile I get some deflection other than that very happy with the setup.
N2Dirt revalve the forks stiffer, both compression and rebound and changed out the grease on the air side.
Overall I’m very happy with Brian At N2Dirt revalve. It’s a vast improvement over stock makes it like a totally different motorcycle. I now feel very comfortable when riding that I might try it in a big race here in California soon.