New battery

chrismx72

IMG_1374.jpegAE793364-98D8-4A7F-8AED-B862272792C5.jpeg

So i am now a stark owner for 8 months or more. I put my deposit down for one of these and waited 3 years for it.
I had a bad experience from 30mins in, unfortunately I was one of the unlucky ones who got a dud power train out of the box, cut a long story short my local dealer “English electric motorcycle company” helped me out, the guy was one of the first people to sort out the stark warranty work issues and I cannot tell you enough how helpful stark were. I had a little bitter taste in my mouth purely because of how excited I was to ride it after waiting so long. Anyway power train fitted by the dealer and I was away.
I’m an ex motocross racer , got older, lots of things dependant on me so I race 4 wheels now and just train and mess about on the stark but still manage to ride alright.
Anyway last Wednesday ( 5 days ago ) pulled the bike out to do some evening woodland training battery dead - just a red light, absolutely no power or engagement what so ever . I had already got a enquiry open with stark over a squeaking noise when bike was 15 mins in and being used under heavy load. Told them my issue and here we are literally 3 working days, generation 2 battery arrives. Iv posted pictures incase some of you needed to know different between the two. Colour , extra fins and lugs in the top to assist in splitting the battery. Hopefully this has sorted the problem and we are away again.

I want to add that anyone questioning weather to buy one , I’d say it’s the best off road machine Iv ever ridden, worked on and owned. I am a petrol head oil worker. So that makes me a bit of a hypocrite but what an incredible machine.

chrismx72

Any performance changes to the pack?
Swank, I’m away at work at the moment and didn’t have another person to help me lift the chassis onto the battery at the weekend - will update you once fitted. I did notice the bike was draining battery faster before it finally gave up so I’d like to hope I’ll get my duration back