New bike day!!! First customer delivery worldwide!

Let me be the first (on this thread) to congratulate you Bryan!, I can't imagine how you feel, all the excitement and time waited... now you can just enjoy it all!.

All the best from the U.K. mate!.

Danny #76.

enjoythesilenc

Congratulations Mr 371! I think the goodwill you have displayed on this very forum contributed to being selected for this honor.

Congratulations Stark Future! You have delivered on manufacturing a stunning motorcycle.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I have to share this because im honestly quite bummed about this. My charger came with a L5-15 plug on it, which means ill only be able to slow charge on 120v at the moment. Stark said this was a mistake and will be sending me a replacement plug ASAP. They also said all US owners will have a 240V plug with their chargers, im suspecting a L14-30 twistlock like our Altas.20230517_192427.jpg

Number Six

Wow. They really are beautiful motor bikes.
Congrats, bet it's a short list of those who have both an Alta & a Varg in the garage.
Are there no adjustable steering stops on it ?

blbills

I have to share this because im honestly quite bummed about this. My charger came with a L5-15 plug on it, which means ill only be able to slow charge on 120v at the moment. Stark said this was a mistake and will be sending me a replacement plug ASAP. They also said all US owners will have a 240V plug with their chargers, im suspecting a L14-30 twistlock like our Altas.

I hope the 240V plug will just be an adaptor to the 120 plug for those that don't have easy access to 240V?

Tom426

Super excited for you. As a matter of fact, I’ve probably never been more excited for some else to get a motorcycle in my life! Lol! Unfortunately, I’ll be living vicariously for quite a while.
Really looking forward to seeing some videos that cover battery longevity, what the ride is like compared to your alta on tracks with which you are familiar and something that show how to use the phone to program the bike.
Have fun!!!

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
I hope the 240V plug will just be an adaptor to the 120 plug for those that don't have easy access to 240V?
The better option is for the charger to come with 240V twistlock and use an adapter for 120V. 240V will be more commonly used at the track.

Number Six

Yes there are. A bolt on each side of the frame, KTM style.
Terrific - thanks.
How tall are you Bryan ?, bike in pic looks smallish with you on it, does it feel smaller, thinner, lower than your Alta ?
Maybe I can live with 260 lbs on single track the overall platform is that compact.

Butch

Poseur
Terrific - thanks.
How tall are you Bryan ?, bike in pic looks smallish with you on it, does it feel smaller, thinner, lower than your Alta ?
Maybe I can live with 260 lbs on single track the overall platform is that compact.
wow. You are flat footing? I am on my tippy toes on my Alta. I am short though. My policy is not to touch the groud anyhow. No dabs if I can help it.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Terrific - thanks.
I'm 6'1 if im standing up as straight as possible. The Varg sits a touch higher than the MXR, but my wife at 5'5" is able to touch one foot on the ground on the Varg.

Greg931

I have to share this because im honestly quite bummed about this. My charger came with a L5-15 plug on it, which means ill only be able to slow charge on 120v at the moment. Stark said this was a mistake and will be sending me a replacement plug ASAP. They also said all US owners will have a
For my alta, I made a 240v adapter. I just plug the adapter into the geni 240v outlet and it charges almost twice as fast. I wonder if you could do that here and that way you could charge at 240v or 120v.