Sold ohlins ttx rear shock for alta mxr /exr

M

mike tillery

I have a brand new in box a ttx for the shorter 477 mm length shocks on the exr and mxr models. was bolted on my 2019 exr for one day . sold my exr and new owner did not wish to pay the extra for the shock. I kept my two 2018 mx models. they have a 490 mm shock length. I am asking $875 witch includes shipping to the lower 48 states. perfect condition.

misc 7 24 18 016.JPG

bikes ohlins 701 008.JPG

M

mike tillery

What skill level and rider weight was it setup for? And who did the setup?
it was set up as a woods weapon. single track , 240 pound rider . david behrends at fast bike industries valved the shock. he is ohlins and andrianne group dealer. I have been doing business with him for 20 years. I am an older AA rider with 35 years enduro experience,

Speedkills

I picked this up off of Mike, just wanted to follow up for anyone interested in buying from him in the future, super nice guy, shipped fast, communicated well, gave me tracking number same day, packaged everything up nicely. (y)

Speedkills

Will probably be a few weeks before I get out to the trails next. Will update with my experience after though. Nothing stopping Mike from unleashing his honest opinion right now though :D

M

mike tillery

thanks for the positive comments. I don't wish to give any opinions at this time as not to influence "speedkills" opinions.
looking forward to hearing the report. besides I tend to be rather opinionated in regards to Ohlins products. I personally have been using them since 1978. was also an ohlins dealer for years when I had a shop in Denver.

M

mike tillery

hello , there is no part number from ohlins for an alta. call David Behrends at fast bike industries. (828)-435-0125 he can repurpose a ktm shock of equal eye to eye length and stroke. re-valve for your weight and riding expertise. he just built two ohlins rear shocks for me one for my 2018 mx alta 490 mm length and one for my 2019 exr which is the same length as your mxr 276 mm length. good people. let them know I referred you. I was an ohlins dealer for 30 years. you can get a ttx 44 built or the 17" and newer Flow shock. both awesome.

Top Bottom