One-wheel EVs

SRL

Ive had one with no suspension (sm version?) for 5 years. suprisingly stable, havent fallen yet. A very cool experience. 14 mile range, about 13 mph.

SamIam

Who here owns or has tried one-wheel things similar to these?

Wow those look pretty hardcore! I haven’t ridden one of those yet but I bought this Onewheel XR right before the pandemic and have really enjoyed it a lot! I can get away with riding this in places where the Alta MXR would definitely not be welcomed... It tops out at about 18 mph and I can usually get 15-18 miles range. I’ve had 4 get offs so far but have only suffered a scraped knee when it squirted out from under me at a skatepark (ironically I crashed the one time I tried to go down the ramp too slow and the tail dragged and it got very squirrelly). It does okay offroad as well but may be too tame for you compared to the ones here...

69784B0E-4CBC-41C8-9CDE-7396E01A8AA3.jpeg

393110C8-D11C-48CB-95CC-55A490BB15C8.jpeg

bluefxstc

I have watched a bunch of videos and they seem pretty cool, however I think that is as close as I want to get. :muutt:
They say you are never too old to learn new tricks...

...but, I may be too old to try new tricks. :eek: Looks cool, but not sure I want to try one. I don't heal as fast as I used too and the learning curve might be too high for me.

SamIam

They say you are never too old to learn new tricks...

...but, I may be too old to try new tricks. :eek: Looks cool, but not sure I want to try one. I don't heal as fast as I used too and the learning curve might be too high for me.

The learning curve wasn’t so bad. Once you get a feel for it it becomes very natural and is Awesome!!! It really feels like carving fresh powder and is a blast to ride. (Just be prepared to answer a bunch of questions like we already do with our Altas)