For Sale SOLD*Built 2023 Surron 72v42ah x9k controller 10,800

Swank171

If you know these bikes you can look and see what went into this thing….I have a project going that I went over budget on…like all projects. They just get out of hand…

I don’t want to sell it cause it’s so fun to smash on but I’d rather buy a stock one to chase the kids on and finish this old truck I’m working on. I know guys on this forum see the cost and know what parts I have on here. Its s teal is you want one built and your saving a ton of money. I went a little overboard and need to free up funds for my Truck ive been trying to finish for over a year.

The list is endless. This thing gets with it on the track...depending on power level chosen its kinda scary with the power to weight ratio. It has 6 modes and this EBMX X9000 is the best controller on the market.

Odi Grips

Chromag Grips

Risse racing drop crown

Warp 9- 19” front 16” rear wheels/rotors/stem lock/riser/horn button/light switch/disc guard/220 floating rotors/adjustable peg mount/pegs/sprocket

EBMX battery

EBMX X9000 controller

EBMX rear shock and linkage (YSS Moto Shock) Bike is sprung and tuned for a faster Moto rider at 205lbs.

Custom powder coated Rear Coil Spring Candy Apple to match Warp 9 Hubs.

Marzocchi bomber 58 with 7 tokens

Custom battery lid

I’m forgetting some stuff but this is the basic build.

Willing to talk trading for a cheaper or less equipped surron plush cash on your end.

Text or call works
Dustin
610-710-9657

Asking 10,800
shoot me an offer. Im in San Diego

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg

IMG_0813.jpeg

IMG_0801.jpeg

Top Bottom