Oded

some collaboration between my Redshift EX and aerial photography drone:

first ride on the EX... -

A joint electric trip to one of Israel's most magnificant locations -

getting used to the Redshift -

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Cool videos! I like your phone mount. When trail riding I always thought it would be nice to have a cell phone with the GPS in front of me. Perhaps with music too! :)

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I think I may want a drone to follow my practice sessions or races. Except, I once bought an automatic follow-me camera setup, but I never used it because setting it up was too much hassle.

Which video editing software are you using? I want something that it quick and simple to use. I have Adobe Premier somewhere, but I find it clunky and way too advanced. I just want to split, join, and annotate my videos, and upload them to YouTube.

Oded

If you're riding an electric off road machine, you'll have no problem setting up an electric drone ☺️

I use & love Filmora video editing software. Easy to use, and yet very powerful.

I use the phone mount for its GPS capabilities. Saved me a few times already..

snydes

Staff member
some collaboration between my Redshift EX and aerial photography drone:

Great videos! Those are some stunning views in that second one, absolutely beautiful! I'd love to ride there. That must have been the most quiet motorcycle gang in the history of motorcycles :p!

snydes

Staff member
Cool videos! I like your phone mount. When trail riding I always thought it would be nice to have a cell phone with the GPS in front of me. Perhaps with music too! :)

Thats funny, I guess you could actually hear the music on one of these!