Reservations & Delivery/Due Dates

Wheelsick

I have 2 bikes reserved: first one ordered 12/14 Delivery/Due 9/15/22 - 2nd bike ordered 12/17 Delivery / Due Date 12/16/22

Anyone have reservation that are due into 2023 ?

Chadx

I ordered 12/14/2021 and was given estimated delivery date of 9/24/2022.
Order #CC12268

Going to the order/checkout page today (01/06/2022), it gives an estimated delivery date of 02/24/2023.

privateer703

AOF Addict
I ordered 12/14/2021 and was given estimated delivery date of 9/24/2022.

Going to the order/checkout page today (01/06/2022), it gives an estimated delivery date of 02/24/2023.
I imagine that delivery dates probably vary slightly between the 60 hp and 80 hp models.

Chadx

From what I have observed, hp rating does not impact delivery date. Every time I've put a 80hp or 60hp in the cart, the calculated delivery date is the same between the two. Which makes sense. The bikes are identical except for a software setting. No reason for them to have different runs. They probably have a function check of the software as part of assembly line quality control and so while already hooked up, probably will require only the click a button to change it from the default 60hp setting to unlock the 80hp setting. Stark already confirmed the two bikes are identical except for the software setting and that a 60hp bike can be unlocked to a 80hp at any time in the future with a paid upgrade by the original owner or any future owner.

Mikec265

Screenshot_20211214-185554.pngordered with the fat boy suspension,19 wheel,red, and left hand rear brake. I don't need more than 60hp. Undecided on keeping my MXR.

Fog 25

Do they have a invoice number? That number and date order with the delivery date could tell us how many they plan on making a month. Most invoice numbers run consecutive.

Mikec265

Awesome !!! Early Res. I’ve seen resent reservations into April
I figured even if I backed out it's only $100 that may or may not be refunded. After Josh Hill's interview I feel really good about making my reservation ASAP. I was trying to reserve for a few hours before it would let me. My only 4 complaints about my MXR are- air forks suck, black rims, boots rub wrong on the sides of the motor, and the ribs in the shrouds. For a first effort I have loved the bike more than any bike I've ever had. The wheels don't matter, but it looks like Stark won't have those 3 minor issues I have with my Alta.

Mikec265

Do they have a invoice number? That number and date order with the delivery date could tell us how many they plan on making a month. Most invoice numbers run consecutive.
Yes there's an invoice or order number. I just didn't want to post it incase you personally steal my identity to change the address and get one faster.

Chadx

I went back to my comment and added my order number.
It would be interesting to compare. I'm on other sites where everyone shares order numbers of new vehicles and it's interesting to see the number or orders.

Chadx

Wheelsick,
Since you are the OP, how about you edit your first post with a table that is a running list with order number, order date, estimated delivery date, actual delivery date. Once you create the table, you can hover and insert rows above or below when others post info in the future. If the estimated delivery dates move (which I suspect they might, you can always add another column later called "Delivery Date - New Estimate".

Here is what I see above so far and you can copy and paste the entire table into your original post.

Order NumberOrder DateDelivery Date - Original EstimatedDelivery Date - Actual
#aannnnn2021/12/142022/09/15-
#aannnnn2021/12/142022/09/24-
#CC122682021/12/142022/09/24-
#aannnnn2021/12/172022/12/16-
#aannnnn2022/01/022023/03/xx-

Wheelsick

Wheelsick,
Since you are the OP, how about you edit your first post with a table that is a running list with order number, order date, estimated delivery date, actual delivery date. Once you create the table, you can hover and insert rows above or below when others post info in the future. If the estimated delivery dates move (which I suspect they might, you can always add another column later called "Delivery Date - New Estimate".

Here is what I see above so far and you can copy and paste the entire table into your original post.

Order NumberOrder DateDelivery Date - Original EstimatedDelivery Date - Actual
#aannnnn2021/12/142022/09/15-
#aannnnn2021/12/142022/09/24-
#CC122682021/12/142022/09/24-
#aannnnn2021/12/172022/12/16-
#aannnnn2022/01/022023/03/xx-
Numbers appear to be random. First 2 letters are initials. I have a much higher # and earlier delivery date. I’ll round up more #’s

Chadx

Maybe add a "Delivery Country" column as well. Mine is USA. Deliver dates or something in the order number might be related to country code. Plus it's just fun to see the different countries.

wfopete

I'll bet a lot of orders get cancelled from buyers. A year is a long time for people to have "Life" to get in the way of their plans. Years ago I ordered a limited production BMW. BMW dealers were only allocated 2 of these bikes (HP2's) per dealer. I was number 12 on the list; a year out. At eleven months out I was #1 on the list and got the bike. For those who stay the course, don't be surprised if your delivery date gets bumped up.

Wheelsick

I'll bet a lot of orders get cancelled from buyers. A year is a long time for people to have "Life" to get in the way of their plans. Years ago I ordered a limited production BMW. BMW dealers were only allocated 2 of these bikes (HP2's) per dealer. I was number 12 on the list; a year out. At eleven months out I was #1 on the list and got the bike. For those who stay the course, don't be surprised if your delivery date gets bumped up.
Ford Bronco; ordered 2 @$100 res fee 1 month apart almost 2 years ago. Took delivery on the first one & sold for $20k over msrp, keeping the second one. I feel Stark Future will be a similar situation. Same with a few other products that offer those 100res’s. All the EV trucks.

Hickory88

Ordered my Stark last week. 3/29/23 delivery date. Hope all the reviews live up to the actual bike. It’s my first electric bike and don’t wanna be disappointed or have code issues like I read with the ALTA. And let’s hope they get more dealers then Florida and California. Since I live in the NE.