Withdrawn Complete Alta Drivetrain

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
@Mark911 please provide all serial numbers of your pack, motor, inverter, ACM and DCCP. Knowing that you and Electrobrapp have used old parts, it would be wise to provide this information for future owners. (Also I can confirm there revision based on the serial numbers)

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Well, no issues with this combination of parts. I've got hours on the track with no glitches or hiccups. If it's a question of whether or not some owners bike either runs or doesn't, I don't think they'll be too concerned about where the parts came from. But that's for the market to decide, not us. I perfectly happy keeping the kart running.

The market is still bullish and hungry. All I know is if I have a customer who indicates there getting parts from you..I will be concerned with the level of quality and lack of tracibility. Also right now I have enough headway to make a valid point across and watch you sunset thankfully.

Trialsman

Mark911 said: Also: Please remove every thread and post I've made on the website. Thanks.

If you do this there is a wealth of very useful information you have shared with us over the years that will be lost. All Alta owners will suffer from this. Maybe take a break from the forum for a few months and let things cool off. Thank you for your expertise and willingness to help others on the forum.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
The market is still bullish and hungry. All I know is if I have a customer who indicates there getting parts from you..I will be concerned with the level of quality and lack of tracibility. Also right now I have enough headway to make a valid point across and watch you sunset thankfully.
Dont you think thats a pretty harsh outlook on a guy who has selflessly donated his engineering knowledge and expertese as a retired aerospace engineer to this community for the past 4 years, single handedly fixing owners bikes, including my own, without asking for much in return? Mark is one of the most valuable members of this community. He even loaned me cone valves to race sx futures with for free, never asked for anything. And he willingly drove to the stadium in his mini rv to be my wrench for the day.

How bout we let Mark sell his working parts to someone who may need them? Someone who needs get a bike running or just wants to have spare parts. It doesnt matter why. And if the prospective buyer wants to know those details (serial numbers , etc), i think its reasonable for the buyer to private message Mark and inquire about those details. The parts are working together.

No need for egos around here. We all love our bikes. Lets just help eachother enjoy them.

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
Look. All I simply asked is someone whose apparently involved with Alta parts to clearly disclose the serial numbers and ID then. There is too many parts floating around now in the world to indicate what they are. TBH @Mark911 parts came from a test bench that was components from a non-running vehicle.

I carry an insurance policy @TCMB371 now because of this. To cover in case something goes wrong. That is all.

No offense there is no ego slaying. Go ahead read between the lines. Go for it. I dare y'all. I actually disclose my parts processing and invoicing. I can leave too no offense. When the response is valid and the reaction is a effing picture of a go kart. Please. I'm younger than Mark and don't act like that.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Look. All I simply asked is someone whose apparently involved with Alta parts to clearly disclose the serial numbers and ID then. There is too many parts floating around now in the world to indicate what they are. TBH @Mark911 parts came from a test bench that was components from a non-running vehicle.

I carry an insurance policy @TCMB371 now because of this. To cover in case something goes wrong. That is all.

No offense there is no ego slaying. Go ahead read between the lines. Go for it. I dare y'all. I actually disclose my parts processing and invoicing. I can leave too no offense. When the response is valid and the reaction is a effing picture of a go kart. Please. I'm younger than Mark and don't act like that.
I dont see a problem with him piecing together working parts individually to make a complete working powertrain, using it in an application, and then wanting to sell it as a complete system. Didnt electrobraap do exactly that with the grom?

ElectroBraap

There is no Alta. Carrying on like your do is just silly. Nobody needs to provide anything to you. I’ll ride my bike into a volcano before I am forced to deal with such ego.

This is why I don’t participate here. Shame….

Top Bottom