Someone that works on it

Nlenz101

I recently borrowed my uncle’s Ulta red shift to get my motorcycle license. I passed but unfortunately the bike started acting up. The display that shows speed, battery life, etc. Goes off after about two seconds. I was able to get in touch with an old Alta employee who told me it’s most likely the 9 V that sits inside the ECM/ACM. I like to Think of myself as somewhat of a mechanic, but when it comes to other people stuff I’d like to find a professional. Does anybody know of any shops or people willing to work on this bike. I’d really appreciate the help

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I recently borrowed my uncle’s Ulta red shift to get my motorcycle license. I passed but unfortunately the bike started acting up. The display that shows speed, battery life, etc. Goes off after about two seconds. I was able to get in touch with an old Alta employee who told me it’s most likely the 9 V that sits inside the ECM/ACM. I like to Think of myself as somewhat of a mechanic, but when it comes to other people stuff I’d like to find a professional. Does anybody know of any shops or people willing to work on this bike. I’d really appreciate the help

I work on these bikes. But I am in California. @OneLapper is on the east coast and can help too.

Gtrbo1

One lapper is your guy but if its the 9v, thats something i have changed on both EXR and mxr. There is a nice clean way to do it. Feel free to call 516-982-5412 John. and i have the multi tool as well. I’m on your way to Onelapper as he is CT and I’m east end of Long Island. I think there a a bunch of Alta owners along your way

Gtrbo1

I have the liquid performance kits that are kinda plug and play. They put all of the EXR parts together. Your title or MSO needs to say motorcycle not off road. Ny titles are no good