Stark Varg at the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this week!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
BDS Project F150 eMoto
Vehicle: 2022 Ford F150 Platinum Hybrid
Product: BDS 6" PE C/O kit w/ UCA's, Skids, and Recoil Traction Bars

This late-model Ford built to tackle the trails in style and comfort running on 37s. Out back a Stark Varg eDirt bike is ready for action with extended life thanks to the 7.2kW Pro Power on Board.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe it is a way for Stark Future to sneak into the SEMA show quietly and without having to answer all the media and buyer questions???

SHSMITH76

ok, so the Varg was at the SEMA show weeks ago!!
Where is it now? why havent we heard anything about it? is it making the rounds going through the dealer network so potential customers can get a real look at it?
Does anyone know??

F451

ok, so the Varg was at the SEMA show weeks ago!!
Where is it now? why havent we heard anything about it? is it making the rounds going through the dealer network so potential customers can get a real look at it?
Does anyone know??
Yes, the red prototype bike is making the rounds of dealers in the US now. I saw online that it was at an Oregon dealership, sent Stark customer service an email asking if they could send me a schedule of where the bike is going to be so I could go see it in person. Was hoping to see it at a dealer in the Seattle area.

Received an email back from Stark, they could not tell anything about a schedule, nor could they give me a contact for anyone in the US about where I could see it. They suggested I call the Stark dealers listed on their website that are in my area to find out if they will have it.

Seriously?

I did email one of my local dealers about the Varg, they told me they just had it the week before, it won't be back in the Seattle area again as far as they know.

Seems like a gigantic missed opportunity to let potential customers see the bike, and generate additional buzz about it. I was quite surprised about the lame response I got from Stark about this whole weak sauce effort, Lol.

SHSMITH76

Yes, the red prototype bike is making the rounds of dealers in the US now. I saw online that it was at an Oregon dealership, sent Stark customer service an email asking if they could send me a schedule of where the bike is going to be so I could go see it in person. Was hoping to see it at a dealer in the Seattle area.

Received an email back from Stark, they could not tell anything about a schedule, nor could they give me a contact for anyone in the US about where I could see it. They suggested I call the Stark dealers listed on their website that are in my area to find out if they will have it.

Seriously?

I did email one of my local dealers about the Varg, they told me they just had it the week before, it won't be back in the Seattle area again as far as they know.

Seems like a gigantic missed opportunity to let potential customers see the bike, and generate additional buzz about it. I was quite surprised about the lame response I got from Stark about this whole weak sauce effort, Lol.
Huh, I will contact my dealer and see if they know when they will see it! thank you

F451

I wonder if its fully operational
I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure its not since none of the dealers that have had it have put anything on social media about riding it.

I know if I worked at a dealership and if we had it at our shop and if it was operational, I would be riding it somehow. (world record for most "if's"? Lol).

AL_V

I just emailed the closest dealer to me; Columbus Ohio, and they had it 2 days ago, and sent it on to Pennsylvania.:(
So I emailed the Pittsburgh dealer, which is about the same distance, I will update if/when they reply.

EDIT:
I just got this reply from Pittsburgh dealer:
Hello Allen, unfortunately that exact bike was here and gone this morning. It was a "dealer only" showing and only lasted an hour, then it was on to the next shop.

He didn’t know where it was going next, but it’s probably out of my range.
Very disappointing that Stark is not notifying the reservation holders for an opportunity to see it in person.☹️