Stark Varg Hard Enduro Mods

Upinsmoke57

I thought it might be nice to have all this in one place. I also added tubliss, the warp9 kick stand, 13 tooth sprocket, gummy tires, turned in the steering stops and a few other small things I left off the list. Suspension is really the main thing to have to be changed but that's a whole topic in itself. I hope any of this helps others in the same boat.

Better skid plate with linkage protection.
I am against carbon. I know it's light weight but it gets beat up, expensive and its loud as hell when it gets hit. Someone really needs to make a plastic full wrap one.
CMT Compositi | Carbon skidplate for Stark Varg Stark Varg 2023 - 2024 - 2025

Front of battery that is oddly left vulnerable between skid plate and fender.
I plan to make this from scratch.

Front disc guard.
SHERCO FRONT DISC GUARD FOR KYB FORKS 2019-2025

Lower fork guards/feet.
Sherco Fork Lug Guard (KYB) This is a matched part to their front disc guard. Otherwise just get plastic ones.

Swingarm guards.
Again, I only see carbon. No thanks. Any plastic ones out there yet?

Bark busters.
I use Cycra probend with the T2 mounts on all my bikes. I'm not 100% sure what bars Stark uses but I will know if these work shortly.

Frame protection.
Those cheap graphics or film don't hold up. We need good plastics!

Gearbox protection.
I see the cheapo plastic which will work for abrasion, but given the vulnerability of that case I think this needs to be integrated into the skid plate.
Engine and gearbox cover protection (Stark VARG)

Upper fork guards.
I'm gonna try these. I also have had great luck with the Dingos on my KTM.
Acerbis Upper Fork Guards | Parts & Accessories | Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Rear disc guard.
This seems to work with all the newer KTM parts? On my other KTM I have the oversized rear rotor as it does help with the LHRB grabbing. In which case the NiceCNC combo fits the bill.
Oversized 240mm Rear Brake Rotor Kit For KTM Husqvarna GasGas

Chain guide/guard.
Stark Varg Chain Guide Mount

Softer seat.
I just got a reply from Seat Concepts saying:

"Thank you for your email! We are currently working on the Stark Varg 2023+ - Race 2.0 - Comfort - Foam and Cover Kit, it should be coming out in the next week or so."

Foot pegs.
Evolution 4 Footpegs - Fastway

Feel free to add anything you feel is necessary to armor up the Varg to take on a river bed of steep rocks. I know it adds a little weight but I'd rather not have a rock leave me stranded.