Want to buy Stark Varg parts (suspension, wheels etc)

Erwin P

I'm looking for all kind of spareparts, not everything is needed right now so that's why i'm looking into the used parts.
Much is for build projects or spareparts.

The list incluides but is not limited to:

- Original tubes
- Wheels
- Front fork and/or triple clamps
- Rear shock
- Charger
- Platework
- Bolt set
- Foot rear brake
- Etc etc

In the Netherlands so price incluiding shipping there.

Erwin P

Depends on your price on those parts and i have to check the import taxes.

I was hoping on parts from Europe since i don't have to hassle with those taxes.

rayivers

If it were me I'd call all four Stark dealers in the NL and ask about getting both new & used parts from them - you might at least save shipping on the new ones, idk.. Afaik if a a gray Varg was ordered and a walk-in customer wants white, they swap the plastics and keep the originals. There might also be used stuff with just scuffing etc. that they'd be happy to sell you.

Varg118

I'm looking for all kind of spareparts, not everything is needed right now so that's why i'm looking into the used parts.
Much is for build projects or spareparts.

The list incluides but is not limited to:

- Original tubes
- Wheels
- Front fork and/or triple clamps
- Rear shock
- Charger
- Platework
- Bolt set
- Foot rear brake
- Etc etc

In the Netherlands so price incluiding shipping there.
I have the wheels, sprocket, rotors with original tubes/ tires not much wear and the full suspension. Message me if interested.

Erwin P

If it were me I'd call all four Stark dealers in the NL and ask about getting both new & used parts from them - you might at least save shipping on the new ones, idk.. Afaik if a a gray Varg was ordered and a walk-in customer wants white, they swap the plastics and keep the originals. There might also be used stuff with just scuffing etc. that they'd be happy to sell you.
We have 3 dealers of wich i know they don't keep stock. A walk in customer that wants a different color gets to pay for it so those take the plastics with them.

Shipping is just €14.
But i don't feel like having €1500 for a fork as a spare part so hoping to find some used parts.

Top Bottom