Talaria

Ethos

negative my order has not changed - whatever - it previously slid to jan 31 , 2024 from July 2023 after initial order.. I'm buying a talaria & I'll see if it ever comes out similar to the SpeedUTV orders - I'm a non beliver at this point
I own a talaria.

If you haven't driven one, there really is no comparison to a full suspension bike.

It's great for my daughter who mainly rides around town. I won't bring it to the track.

F451

I own a talaria.

If you haven't driven one, there really is no comparison to a full suspension bike.

It's great for my daughter who mainly rides around town. I won't bring it to the track.

Agreed. No comparison between a Stark Varg (or Alta) and a Talaria.

And if I was considering a cheaper alternative to the Varg, I'd go with a Sur Ron Ultra Bee, which is basically what everyone that owns a modded Light Bee or Talaria is trying to make their bikes into. Ultra Bee is no comparison to a Varg or Alta, but its way more of a full sized dirt bike then the other other smaller framed Light Bee and Talaria.

Chadx

I own a talaria.

I agree with that. We've owned a couple Surron LBX for the last few years and even modded to 21" front wheel/tire, taller/nicer seat, suspension lift, etc. it is basically just a pit bike. I love it on slow, tight single track, but the suspension just beats you up. By the time I run down the battery in 25 - 35 miles, my hands/wrists and but are soar from the bad suspension. I considered replacing the suspension with good stuff, but didn't want to stick thousands into a $4,000 bike and figured it was what it was and I'd wait for a better bike to come along and buy. So now buying the Varg and also thinking of a Surron Ultrabee for the small/tight stuff. Better brakes and suspension and still small enough that my wife can ride it (it's the same seat height as our modified Surron LBXs). Hoping the Ultrabee won't beat us up as much as the LBX. And, we still have ICE stuff to ride, too.

F451

I agree with that. We've owned a couple Surron LBX for the last few years and even modded to 21" front wheel/tire, taller/nicer seat, suspension lift, etc. it is basically just a pit bike. I love it on slow, tight single track, but the suspension just beats you up. By the time I run down the battery in 25 - 35 miles, my hands/wrists and but are soar from the bad suspension. I considered replacing the suspension with good stuff, but didn't want to stick thousands into a $4,000 bike and figured it was what it was and I'd wait for a better bike to come along and buy. So now buying the Varg and also thinking of a Surron Ultrabee for the small/tight stuff. Better brakes and suspension and still small enough that my wife can ride it (it's the same seat height as our modified Surron LBXs). And still have ICE stuff to ride, too.

I ordered an Ultra Bee for that exact scenario (replace wife with daughter and friends), hoping to get it in the next couple of weeks. Also ordered up a 21/18 wheel set, super excited to try it out on my favorite single track and ride it around while I wait for my Varg to get delivered....someday....

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
not to side track the discussion but the talaria r mx4 is suppose to be 'upgraded' & I just want an E platform to ride with my 10 yr old ....

The Talaria is a fun bike, and they are great for the type of bike it is!. (Not thread hi-jacking!)

IMG-20220917-WA0004.jpeg
IMG-20221002-WA0000.jpeg