Tesla inverter hacked

Motophyllic

I love to hear that Philip. You’ll never wanna go back to a gas car again. My wife just ordered the 7 seat Model Y and unfortunately it’s going to be 2021 when that’s ready. The five seaters are ready now. Good luck with it man. I’m sure you’ll love it. My only regret with my model 3 is that I didn’t buy the stealth package. It’s the performance package with no visible performance add-ons. You have to call Tesla to order it.

TCMB371

The Silent Assassin
Forum's Sponsor
Who needs more power than we already have? I'm an upper B class / maybe stepping up to A next year and i don't feel like i need more power.

Butch

Poseur
No offense Phiip, but a a Honda Element is not a car.

er, it is. Econobox subset. And my Range Rover is in the heavy SUV subset. What is my’73 914? What is a car?

FE865A5D-6D7C-45C4-95F2-62920134EFAE.jpeg

Warren

Who needs more power than we already have? I'm an upper B class / maybe stepping up to A next year and i don't feel like i need more power.
Right. My riding buddy has a 2020 SX 350 a vary light motorcycle. But he keeps telling me my MXR pulls him down straights and out out corners not matter how he says he shifts it . And me the same ability on fossil fuel bike. Both bike are making about the same horsepower BUT the Alta three more foot pounds of torque than Mx 450 and almost From 0 rpms , it do doesn’t have to develop it power as enteral combustion engine. But u all ready now that . #750.

F451

I'd like to put a Tesla drive train in a 914 and zap around. Or an old Alfa. Or a Beck replica. Or a 356 replica. Any vintagy sports car with an electric setup actually, Lol. In a way that does not permanently alter the car, so it could be re-configured back to an ICE setup.

Fod

I had a 914 back in high school and when the air cooled motor finally gave out the parts were super expensive. I was going to part it out as it had 911 wheels, brakes, suspension, and a tubed frame with widened fiberglass hood, trunk, and fenders to accommodate. Nobody knows how well this car corners unless you have driven one. Anyways my Dad and I put a Mazda rotary 12a in it....That car should have came with that engine factory! The feeling of a shifter kart out in the streets!

Butch

Poseur
I'd like to put a Tesla drive train in a 914 and zap around. Or an old Alfa. Or a Beck replica. Or a 356 replica. Any vintagy sports car with an electric setup actually, Lol. In a way that does not permanently alter the car, so it could be re-configured back to an ICE setup.

if Laguna Seca survives the new clown manager you need to make it to the Refuel event. Lots of electrfied vintage rides.
PHOTO GALLERIES | REFUEL 2017 - Clean Power Motorsports Event

CB7CCE8B-DBF1-4D5D-8911-804C4EE22430.jpeg