the bike ergonomics kinda worry me...

F451

I think its just the angle of the bike squatting and a tall (?) rider sitting way back. From all of the pics and videos online, its looks normal to me.

I'm thinking if Josh Hill and Seb Tortelli are loving it, I'm good to go.

Bionicman

E powertrain proponent
Somewhat agree. Those guys are better than me but the seating position overall front to back appears rather flat. Maybe it’s the fact he’s rearward on seat but makes bike look overly small in relation to handlebars & seat length & rear seems squatty…🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

F451

Somewhat agree. Those guys are better than me but the seating position overall front to back appears rather flat. Maybe it’s the fact he’s rearward on seat but makes bike look overly small in relation to handlebars & seat length & rear seems squatty…🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Most of the hi performance dirt bikes have had relatively flat seats for years. Some have a slight dip, some have a small step, but overall, pretty flat. Certainly not like the old days where you were in sort of U shaped seat. I much prefer the modern flat seats where you can move around easily as needed.

One random pic can be deceiving, the Varge ergos looks like any other modern mx bike to me. Also, according the Stark, they modeled the Varge after the current top of the line mx bikes, did a lot of modeling and comparing, so again, should be very similar to current standards.

One of the things Hill said a number of times is how comfortable the bike is and how he could rip on it right away, like within a corner or two (had a similar experience with my MXR, although ripping for me is not exactly fast, Lol).

And no idea how big Tortelli is, but Bryan (customer #1) from here will be in Barcelona I think it is in April for the press testing thing, so he will be reporting back to us (and the world! how cool is that?) on ergos along with everything else he learns I'm sure.

B. FRANK

F451 beat me to it. it looks like he just landed and is accelerating.plus of all the things about this bike I think the ergo's would be the simplest thing to change ie. different bars and it probably has adjustable footpegs and if not shouldn't be a difficult mod.