What's inside Powertrain

Foss

As you can see the top inverter can be an easy upgrade to gen2. It’s only a few bolts plus the one in the back and you do not have to remove the case cover.

I can see a gen2 kit being added later at a cheaper price. Assuming nothing has changed in the gear box.

You don’t even have to remove the entire powertrain unit, just the battery to do an upgrade like this.

jcozine

As you can see the top inverter can be an easy upgrade to gen2. It’s only a few bolts plus the one in the back and you do not have to remove the case cover.

I can see a gen2 kit being added later at a cheaper price. Assuming nothing has changed in the gear box.

You don’t even have to remove the entire powertrain unit, just the battery to do an upgrade like this.
What is this gen2 inverter you speak of?

Foss

It’s only available all together right now with the gearbox. The inverter is the top portion of the power train. I am speculating Stark could provide a cheaper option to upgrade or gen1’s to gen2’s with only swapping the top portion of the power train. Assuming the gearbox internals are identical which i’m taking a wild guess they are.

jcozine

yeah I know what an inverter is, I just hadn't heard anything about them already making a generational leap. Know anything about the differences vs gen1? Searched high and low and couldn't find any info