History being made with @jackbrunell155 taking the first Arenacross Victory in Round 2 of @arenacrossuk + taking the championship lead

F451

It seems to be possible without fire!

The inevitable has started, Lol:

"Stark Future’s Jack Brunell scored an emotional win in the Traxxas Pro main event win tonight at Manchester’s packed-out AO Arena for round 2 of the 2024 British Arenacross Championship"

Beagle

Beagle

This vid is awesome, I like Justin and kudos to him for going racing there, but it was super interesting to hear the organizer point of view for electric racing. Just that they're thinking/dreaming about racing in Hyde Park that would definitely be insane for the sport.

check the 1:22 seconds where Sebastian covers off the added safety features that were added for FIM rules before FIM change the rules saying no electric bikes.
I know this UK arena cross event was not an issue but I wonder if the UK team had to fit the lanyard that FIM insisted be fitted.
Separately the Stark magnesium Alloy battery case is pretty well protected and the risk of. a thermal runaway fire is also quite small.
The standard Stark battery we believe has 400 of the 18650 style cells.
It was rumored that the battery for this Arena cross was modified to have less than half the number of cells and weight just over half that of the std battery.
even if there was a fire the size would be about that of 12 Milwaukee drill batteries .