Motion Pro Clicker adjusters and bleeders

Kurlon

Them only being held on by the bleeder semi-freaks me out. That’s not a thread intended to have any load on it, and it’s only on one side too…

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I like it! I should be playing with clickers more often. I used to carry a small screwdriver stuck into the handlebar pad. But I still didn't adjust the clickers often enough. These large toll-free adjusters are just begging to be spun!

Do they have something for the bottom rebound adjuster and for the rear shock adjusters?

Rob

Them only being held on by the bleeder semi-freaks me out. That’s not a thread intended to have any load on it, and it’s only on one side too…
I had the same thought, but while installing them realized it's not an issue. There is a little spring preload on the dial that engages the clicker which seems to help lock everything together when the bleeder is installed. I put the same slight torque as would with a bleeder screw and they haven't moved or loosened in in the 40 or so hours since installed.
I did remove them once to service the forks in those hours but they were still snug.
It's nice to try different settings just pulling off the track, got used to that on my KTMs.
Also nice not to tear the clicker up with weird screw driver angles around the bars.

MadpdXabbott

I ordered a set of the Motion pro last week. what are these Enzo adjusters you speak of give a link or photo ?
After receiving the Motion pro , I agree with Swank171 and have been told by my suspension guy not to use the bleeders they cause moisture intrusion. Ill just use the body as a screw driver, until I have my suspension set up by a Shop .

Swank171

Not flaming or trying to cause problems….been riding a while and personally have seen fork internals rust/sludge and be internally destroyed from moisture getting in those bleeders…

I have to advise against the push button bleeders!!

Everyone has their own experiences but I’ve seen this on multiple occasions.

Foss

It was around $200 because it was custom. My suspension guy called them in and did the work. It required some precision drilling I think to make sure they were compatible. But in spit balling because I didn’t do the work.

What you see in the photo is exactly how my KYB forks look like.