For Sale 2017 Redshift MX with amazing suspension!!

Fourth_Floor

Selling my Alta. This bike has been meticulously cared for and is in perfect running condition. Firmware is up to date and bike has never thrown any codes. Largest investment I have into the bike is the suspension (close to $4,000). Suspension was done by Lainer. Forks have the Epica cartridges installed and the rear was reworked by them as well. Absolute night and day difference how this bike rides now. Moto, trail, huge jumps......anything you throw at it the suspension absolutely takes it and is very confidence inspiring. I can't stress enough how big of a difference this made on this bike. I also have Flexx bars installed on the bike. Other extras include a spare subframe, OX left hand rear brake, rapid charger and a spare stock seat. Bike is located in Pennsylvania and this will be pick up only. $11,500 takes it and that price is firm.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

VINSANITY

Nice work lowering your seat. Did you do the foam work yourself?

I’ve got an electric turkey knife and planning to do the same thing, any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Fourth_Floor

Nice work lowering your seat. Did you do the foam work yourself?

I’ve got an electric turkey knife and planning to do the same thing, any advice you can give would be appreciated.
Thanks! I roughed it out with an electric turkey knife then sanded it to smooth everything out. I used a drywall sanding screen and it worked pretty good to smooth the foam out.

VINSANITY

I lowered my seat today the same way.

I only took one inch off but it made a big difference for me.

I actually wasn’t to difficult, just had to be really careful cutting the foam. Sanding with a rotary type electric sander was actually strait forward surprisingly.

A picture marking the cut lines and a picture after cutting and sanding.

6CB360D6-F0B0-438C-BCD8-83D79A1B49AD.jpeg

F19062CD-3C4D-4F5D-808B-889CDC1E206E.jpeg

Top Bottom