Withdrawn 2019 Alta EXR w AER forks, original forks included never used, extra rear wheel

AJLats17

794B0E41-F0C1-4FE8-82E6-E29160A3A6FB.jpeg0F70000E-BEAD-4DF3-AC21-7764BA0589C5.jpegnegotiable to sell my 2019 Alta Exr no codes I have diagnostic port plug and computer to check battery firmware etc. (plug & computer is not included in deal but I will gladly hook up and show battery health etc) battery is in perfect condition all bars about equal and still a high state of charge. Gear oil gets changed every 40-50 hours. Wheels and bike in excellent condition bike still looks new. Bike is street legal and I currently have it registered and plated even though I rarely ride this bike. Only reason I’m selling I have second Alta and want this one to get ridden more. I am second owner, first owner is also a long time member on the forum, comes w a fast charger already been converted to work in us outlet. All lights work, enduro engineering bark busters, does need rear brake fluid service, left hand rear brake lever installed along with ox brake, comes w AER forks just serviced less than 5 hours ago, rear shock fresh as well, clean title, two keys, all plastics are solid no cracks, spokes checked and tightened & torqued as needed, wheels are true & in perfect condition. This is a very clean well taken care of bike and I am open to serious offers. I am in central New Jersey & buyer responsible for shipping. I will help out best I can if it is local.
More pics upon request.

If you want an MXR you can convert it only difference Btwn this and MXR is aer forks which this has installed and only other difference is rear wheel (you’d just have to buy a 19 inch) and front number plate (which are easily found online). Call with questions 6099174669

AJLats17

Bike comes sold complete. I’m not parting out the Alta, sorry selling as is. Alta has a foot brake and a hand brake, guy before me had it installed and it’s all integrated.

AJLats17

Yes. Please let me know if interested and let me know a time you’d like to call to ask me questions, get additional pics etc. private message me and I’ll send you my cell.

Top Bottom