Sold 2019 Redshift Alta EXR In Arlington TX. $7,900 Firm.

dadams77

2019 Redshift Alta EXR
621.7 Miles
44.1 Hours
No codes and no mechanical or electrical issues.
Fast Charger 220v charger included with 110 adapter. Both charge, obviously 220 is just faster.
2 short rides on the front tire.
3 rides on the rear tire.
Left hand rear brake by Ox Brake.
Alta Box display guard
Excellent condition.

Not too much to elaborate on but the bike is in excellent condition. I am an intermediate cross country (trail) rider and the only condition remarks I have is the rock pelting from the front tire on the skid plate, faint brush abrasion as you'd expect on the plastics and the amber reflector on the right fork tube came of at some point and I never replaced it; again because I don't ride on the street. Also, I have the rear plate holder with reflectors and license plate light but I do not ride on the road so it is separate. It is titled in my business' name and I have the Texas title free and clear in hand. I purchased it from him with less than 200 miles on it in early 2019. I have had the suspension recently freshened up by a local suspension tech simply because it was time. I weigh 175 pounds with gear on and the bike is sprung accordingly. When I'm not riding the bike I store it with the batter at a 50-60% charge as I have read that this is best for battery health and logevity.

As for the price. It is rock solid firm. For the sake of both of our time, there is no need to ask about a trade or a lower price because the answer will be no. I am happy to accomodate a shipper that you arrange but I will not ship the bike for you. Payment can be made in cash or Zelle. I'm happy to take a check but the bike will stay with me until payment has cleared. I will keep the bike at my place of business and I am happy for anyone to come by and see it in person between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. I work in Grand Prairie, which is right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth so DFW airport and Love Field are both about 20 minutes from my location. I know all of this may sound stern but I'm really easy to deal with; I am just short on time so the more you know, the less time I have to invest answering questions.

If I have left anything information out that you need, please don't hesistate to ask. I'll be happy to get you any info you request. I know when it comes to Altas, there are some people that really know there stuff so if it's something technical you're requesting, please give me the instruction as to how to get it. Otherwise, thank you for looking and good luck with your search if for some reason my bike isn't the one for you. Enjoy the pics!

IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5614.JPG
IMG_5625.JPG
IMG_5613.JPG
IMG_5629.JPG
IMG_5615.JPG

IMG_5635.JPG
IMG_5636.JPG
IMG_5621.JPG
IMG_5622.JPG
IMG_5633.JPG
IMG_5632.JPG
IMG_5627.JPG
IMG_5624.JPG

IMG_5620.JPG
IMG_5623.JPG
IMG_5626.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5631.JPG
IMG_5689.JPG

ThomasTGH

This bike is gorgeous and I'm very interested.
Unfortunately, It's about $1,000. over my intended budget.

If you will include shipping to Cheshire, Connecticut in your asking price of ($7,900.) I'd like to buy it.

Thanks for considering my offer.

dadams77

Hi there, I actually covered this question in my ad description. However, there is another EX being sold by my brother and it's perfect for your budget. Here is the link to his for your convenience: 2018 Alta EX

ThomasTGH

Hi there, I actually covered this question in my ad description. However, there is another EX being sold by my brother and it's perfect for your budget. Here is the link to his for your convenience: 2018 Alta EX
I apologize! you did cover the exact question. Thanks for the link. Best of luck to you!

Ron

2019 Redshift Alta EXR
621.7 Miles
44.1 Hours
No codes and no mechanical or electrical issues.
Fast Charger 220v charger included with 110 adapter. Both charge, obviously 220 is just faster.
2 short rides on the front tire.
3 rides on the rear tire.
Left hand rear brake by Ox Brake.
Alta Box display guard
Excellent condition.

Not too much to elaborate on but the bike is in excellent condition. I am an intermediate cross country (trail) rider and the only condition remarks I have is the rock pelting from the front tire on the skid plate, faint brush abrasion as you'd expect on the plastics and the amber reflector on the right fork tube came of at some point and I never replaced it; again because I don't ride on the street. Also, I have the rear plate holder with reflectors and license plate light but I do not ride on the road so it is separate. It is titled in the first owner's name and I have the Texas title in hand but I never bothered registering it because I didn't need tags. I purchased it from him with less than 100 miles on it in early 2019. I have had the suspension recently freshened up by a local suspension tech simply because it was time. I weigh 175 pounds with gear on and the bike is sprung accordingly. When I'm not riding the bike I store it with the batter at a 50-60% charge as I have read that this is best for battery health and logevity.

As for the price. It is rock solid firm. For the sake of both of our time, there is no need to ask about a trade or a lower price because the answer will be no. I am happy to accomodate a shipper that you arrange but I will not ship the bike for you. Payment can be made in cash or Zelle. I'm happy to take a check but the bike will stay with me until payment has cleared. I will keep the bike at my place of business and I am happy for anyone to come by and see it in person between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm. I work in Grand Prairie, which is right in the middle of Dallas and Fort Worth so DFW airport and Love Field are both about 20 minutes from my location. I know all of this may sound stern but I'm really easy to deal with; I am just short on time so the more you know, the less time I have to invest answering questions.

If I have left anything information out that you need, please don't hesistate to ask. I'll be happy to get you any info you request. I know when it comes to Altas, there are some people that really know there stuff so if it's something technical you're requesting, please give me the instruction as to how to get it. Otherwise, thank you for looking and good luck with your search if for some reason my bike isn't the one for you. Enjoy the pics!

View attachment 8736
View attachment 8737
View attachment 8738
View attachment 8739
View attachment 8740
View attachment 8741

View attachment 8753
View attachment 8754
View attachment 8743
View attachment 8745
View attachment 8748
View attachment 8750
View attachment 8751
View attachment 8752

View attachment 8744
View attachment 8746
View attachment 8747
View attachment 8760
View attachment 8758
View attachment 8759
I would like to buy your bike.

ElectricErik

Hi there - If this still hasn't sold, you have a buyer right here. I'm located in NH and would likely utilize UShip to transport the bike up here. Send me a DM and we can work out the details. Thanks -Erik

Top Bottom