Sold 2021 KTM Free ride E. Brand new, never ridden

Gtrbo1

This is a 2021 Freeride new in the box . It has never been used except by dealer prep. It is stored in my living room. It also can be made street legal with just 4 blinkers. They are built and equipped with all other DOT lights horn brake light, it’s a PA MSO and can be registered in NY. Comes with charger and whatever is still in box,tools manuals etc. new was 11300 Plus tax. 10000 takes it. It is brand new. 516-982-5412 John. I have another used one with 1250 miles and ny titled if interested for 8500

C380CEF7-970B-488F-B48B-1B4B001681EE.jpeg

928D5FFB-57FC-4DA2-9174-91A3E847969C.jpeg

7071DA5C-BD0E-486C-AD5C-CC3048E0706D.jpeg

7DEA7D75-6C58-41DD-86BA-6E2E40995461.jpeg

BE666CB5-98AA-4B6B-BBF6-8A07E2438601.jpeg

B2C75011-57BB-49F3-8998-E0A005DBB071.jpeg

29F2C427-156F-4502-AAE1-319D68CC5856.jpeg

F3091850-30FE-4AC7-A020-34E9CDA21536.jpeg

C1DB0363-51D8-4852-B607-38256EA60FBA.jpeg

ThomasTGH

Can you send me more info(year etc) & photos of the bike with 1,250 miles on it? Are there any issues with it? Will you accept $7,500?

Gtrbo1

Hi the Ktm with 1250 miles was sold Friday. I do have the brand new one that I’m waiting for a replacement MSO so it’s not sellable for 3 weeks. I do have another mxr that I am going to sell for 7k. I’m just waiting for it to be finished.

ThomasTGH

Thanks! I'm looking to put my toe in the water of Electric Bikes. (That's my excuse for being cheap(-: ) I have a track at my house and ride here with my 4 adult sons and some friends the track is a mix of motocross and woods leaning more towards motocross. What are the least expensive 2 or 3 bikes you have available? I am concerned about Alta parts and service issues but love the bikes. Please spend a couple of seconds on each bike from a maintenance and durability perspective. Thanks so much!

Gtrbo1

So I have a 2021 free ride that is never been ridden I ride a 2021 free ride that has 1200 miles on it that I just sold to a guy in PA for $8500 I have another2021 free ride that has 140 miles on it both those new bikes are going to sell right around $10,000 especially the one that hasn’t been ridden I ride both the altar and the free ride I use the free ride to train for single track so I get an hour and five minutes out of all out single track and still some battery left the nice altais an 18 MXR it has no issues nor has ever the problem is those bikes Can bcthe battery that needs to be repaired when they do fail thankfully we do have the resources to fix the battery failures outside of that they are pretty resilient. Another 2018 Alta MXR with about 40 hours on it it had a very unique failure where somebody left the data port plug off of it and got water into an ACU that is just sheer stupidity that was a very difficult repair I still don’t have it back yet but it is about buttoned up. That bike is going to go cheap once it clears being completely fixed I was going to list it for about 7500 bucks it’s likely gonna be somewhere around 7000 or so. My problem with my brand new free ride is I lost the MSO and I’m at the mercy of the KTM dealer so I actually can’t sell it yet

Gtrbo1

So I have a 2021 free ride that is never been ridden I ride a 2021 free ride that has 1200 miles on it that I just sold to a guy in PA for $8500 I have another2021 free ride that has 140 miles on it both those new bikes are going to sell right around $10,000 especially the one that hasn’t been ridden I ride both the altar and the free ride I use the free ride to train for single track so I get an hour and five minutes out of all out single track and still some battery left the nice altais an 18 MXR it has no issues nor has ever the problem is those bikes Can bcthe battery that needs to be repaired when they do fail thankfully we do have the resources to fix the battery failures outside of that they are pretty resilient. Another 2018 Alta MXR with about 40 hours on it it had a very unique failure where somebody left the data port plug off of it and got water into an ACU that is just sheer stupidity that was a very difficult repair I still don’t have it back yet but it is about buttoned up. That bike is going to go cheap once it clears being completely fixed I was going to list it for about 7500 bucks it’s likely gonna be somewhere around 7000 or so. My problem with my brand new free ride is I lost the MSO and I’m at the mercy of the KTM dealer so I actually can’t sell it
Thanks! I'm looking to put my toe in the water of Electric Bikes. (That's my excuse for being cheap(-: ) I have a track at my house and ride here with my 4 adult sons and some friends the track is a mix of motocross and woods leaning more towards motocross. What are the least expensive 2 or 3 bikes you have available? I am concerned about Alta parts and service issues but love the bikes. Please spend a couple of seconds on each bike from a maintenance and durability perspective. Thanks so much!
my name is JOHN you can call me on my cell 516-982-5412 even if you just want to talk about bikes and comparing them thanks for looking

ThomasTGH

Hi John,
Thanks for the thorough and quick response! You mentioned the Freeride gives you 1hr 5min all-out single track. Approximately, how long do you think the 18 Alta would last in the same scenerio?

ThomasTGH

Sorry, John one more question. If you had to chose one for the riding style an terrain I mentioned would you go Alta or Freeride

Gtrbo1

Sorry for the complete terrible grammar. It’s talk to text in truck. So the Freeride is a really really good single track bike. It’s much lighter and feels like a down hill mountain bike. The Alta is awesome in woods and motocross. The Alta is a real deal full blown moto/ harescramble bike. It has way more power than you ever need in woods. I normally ride Ktm 500s and was an old school cr 500 guy. Alta crushes both. But parts are hard. It’s hard to compare because I have some A level riders that go thru the battery on the Freeride much faster than me. I would say if you are a moderate level guy that likes to woods ride than the Freeride might be it. Going goofing around exploring single track I’ve been 1:45 on Freeride no problem. About 26-29 miles. The Alta can go goofing around for 2.5 hours but a fair mor power level. The Alta on power 1 is a little slower than Freeride on 3. The Alta on 2 is perfect for anything and on 3 it’s motocross. 4 is dumb and wastes the battery. I’m 165 lbs and 5,9 so the Freeride is nice because it’s a little smaller. Here’s the thing. I bought 3 Alta’s and 2 free rides and a zero fx. I love tight single track on Freeride and everything else on Alta. Buttttt all you friends will take the freeride And not bring it back. Lol

Gtrbo1

There is a guy in Ct that can fix anything on Alta’s and obvious ktm is still factory supplie. Zero failures on Freeride and battery failure on Alta. Zero failures on Alta EXR 2019

Gtrbo1

Also have a brand new freeride that the MSO was lost. But I just got a duplicate. Here’s the down side. If you are going to register street legal we would have to pay sales tax on it for me to get ny street title. I then would be into it for 11600. If you want it registered it would be 10500. If not than 9500

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
This is a snap shot of heading under bikes for sale. I don’t know how to send the post

Top Bottom