Alta and Nate Adams Make X Games History

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
5N2A9222.jpg?t=1534277626613&width=600&name=5N2A9222.jpg

Nate Adams positioned his Alta Redshift MXR as the first electric motorcycle to ever qualify and compete at X Games. The most decorated Moto X athlete in X Games history put his MXR head-to-head against some of the industry’s biggest names in this year’s Best Whip contest at Summer X Games in Minneapolis.

“X-Games week was a blast,” said Adams. “I rode the first-ever electric dirt bike in X-Games competition, threw some good whips, and showed the moto industry and the rest of the world that the Alta Motors bikes are on the same level as any other motocross bike manufacturer.”

Throughout the week, Nate found himself fielding inquiries from both curious fans and industry professionals alike. “As usual, people had a lot of questions. Most people have a genuine curiosity of why I am riding the Redshift MXR and what benefits it brings to me compared to a gas-powered bike. I tell them my suspension is set up for my weight, shave a couple inches out of the seat-foam, bolt on my Pro Taper handle bars, put some grip tape on the sub-frame and on the upper fork tubes. I Ieave the gearing stock and bolt on my backflip levers to my handlebars. That’s it!

Although Adams finished eighth in the finals, he sees a strong future for the Alta brand in the extreme sports space. “Two of my competitors said they are planning to buy Redshift MXRs in the near future due to having noise issues at their private practice facility. The word is spreading fast. And like I tell everyone that asks me, the Alta Motors bikes are here to stay. Get some!”

5N2A9198.jpg?t=1534277626613&width=600&name=5N2A9198.jpg

5N2A2754.jpg?t=1534277626613&width=600&name=5N2A2754.jpg

Stay fast out there!
-Team Alta

AltaMotors_Logo_Black.svg

social-1_logo-facebook.pngsocial-1_square-twitter.pngsocial-1_square-youtube.pngsocial-1_square-instagram.png

Alta Motors 185 Valley Drive Brisbane CA 94005 USA

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
This is not exactly racing, but still a competition.

Good job, Nate! Nice to know that the Alta is a competitive freestyle back-flipper as well.