For Sale Alta Motors machine Shop Auction

Mark911

Damn, for a new company they sure had old equipment. Probably just used for prototyping anyway. I'd give them $6k for the Haas VMC with the 4th axis. Having owned CNC machines from this era I can tell you they can be a major pain if you have electrical/electronic problems. The iron is typically good regardless of vintage as long as it doesn't have too many hours.

Tuner

Damn, for a new company they sure had old equipment. Probably just used for prototyping anyway. I'd give them $6k for the Haas VMC with the 4th axis. Having owned CNC machines from this era I can tell you they can be a major pain if you have electrical/electronic problems. The iron is typically good regardless of vintage as long as it doesn't have too many hours.

The equipment belongs to one of the founders who ran a successful machine shop prior to Alta.

Silent But Dirty

Alta North
I think most of the CNC machines came from Derek Dorresteyn's machine shop that he owned prior to Alta

ElectricMoto

I hope Derek will be able to buy his stuff back ( even though I have no idea of who Derek is, I've been in his situation )

Yes Butch this auction means clearly and sadly that Brisbane HQ will never open again. It's hard to admit that we are and we will be less than a thousand on the planet riding such advanced dirt bikes!!
Feeling lucky and unlucky at the same time, because 1st big problem will be the end of the bike...

Top Bottom