Alta Plastic Kit

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
Today, literally, had a "friend" whiskey-throlle-loop-out my bike and now I'm in need of many plastics! This bike is too good not to share... My bad... He's a jackass, now with a sore ass.
Thanks @Philip I needed that good news.
Well, that's going to make this weekend's riding plans a little complicated...

F451

Today, literally, had a "friend" whiskey-throlle-loop-out my bike and now I'm in need of many plastics! This bike is too good not to share... My bad... He's a jackass, now with a sore ass.
Thanks @Philip I needed that good news.

"This bike is too good not to share"

Exactly! Lol. I'm still letting every knucklehead with a dirt bike helmet try my Alta. It's a mix of being happy to share the joy and cringing at the same time.

And no matter what I tell them about taking it easy at first, it seems they are always skeptical and are caught off guard by the snap, Lol.

Redwolf

My dog thinks I'm cool
No worries, all the important bits are still in place. Down in the Randall, WA area this weekend on some sweet singletrack!
Glad it's still ridable, next time you want another rider there in Randle area give a yell, I would love to come down and check it out.

Bswanson

Hi guys,

After almost 4 months of shipment delays, I finally received my Alta MXR delivered here to Singapore. It was a super painful experience to get the battery shipped and my quest to get more Alta Redshift has also been dampen by it.

But that shipping problem had also made me realize that this community is filled with great individuals who are ever so ready to share and help! I would like to give a shoutout to those who have helped me, in one way or another, to make my Alta dream a reality! So from the bottom of my heart, Thank You! (You guys know who you are)

Anyway, back to the topic above, I do want to contribute to this community by trying to solve a big problem that we have; a shortage of replacement plastic kit (the 5 pc plastic set that is specific to our bikes). I have been sending multiple emails to companies who make plastic kits. Most of the replies are that it can be made but due to the low volume of the order, the prices will be higher than usual. So my question is, what do you guys think would be a fair price for a complete kit of 5 (less the front fender and number board)?

P.s. perhaps I can get them to incorporate the new shroud design that is posted in the other page (2020 design)
I'll buy 2 or 3 sets...
They don't call me the destroyer for nothing....

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
The link Phillip provided is there ebay link. Please go there to purchase what they have posted on there store front.

There are left and right number plates and some front chain sliders, and some fast chargers on their store. Hopefully more to come. It all says “Alta” but not “RedShift”, so a little tricky to find.

Jon

Finally checking back in on this thread after a distracting year... wow, great progress everyone! I've found some injection places in China that are willing to do scanned parts, but with how things are going right now, I'd rather not go back for a bit :oops:

In any event, it sounds like between @privateer703 and @ayden_kry things are pretty well covered! Can't wait to see if we can get a hold of those new shrouds!

Might be interesting to 3D print some new shroud designs and send them to privateer as masters... Just a thought for @TCMB371

privateer703

AOF Addict
@metallic88 is making much more progress than me at the moment. I've got a mold of the left shroud, but currently I have no workspace to continue working on it. I'm sure smooth-sided shrouds will make an appearance... some day.