Best Motovan Ever

JP racing

Nice setup! I charge off of my 2022 F150 Platinum Powerboost Hybrid. It has a 7200 watt on-board inverter so I can actually fast charge and slow charge.
2 Altas at the same time!
I was thinking the same, charge 2 bikes and maybe pull a small trailer too sometimes.

I looked at a similar F150 with Pro Power 7.2k last weekend but it seemed kind of underpowered, maybe because it had been sitting in the showroom and the battery was depleted.

Long term how do you like your truck and does it have enough power?

happyinmotion

Electric Classic Cars in Wales are converting a Land Rover Defender 130 pickup to an electric drivetrain and to carry four electric motorbikes and four people.

Who is this for? They haven't said who the customer is.... but it'd be a great promo vehicle for a European electric motorbike company. They list the weight of the bikes as 100 kg each. I'm thinking that they are a little light with their weights, coz the company is Stark and the bikes will be Vargs.

But that's a guess from me. Anyone else have any intel on this build?

happyinmotion

Update on the Defender 130 build for Stark, or at least Stark in Sweden.

170 kWh of batteries, water-cooled for 150 kW charging, power outputs for charging two Stark's at once, and an airline for filling the bike tyres.

Jocke_D

What the FFFFFFFFFFF. How could I have missed the Land Rover project :)
They are even located on the road to our winter cabin, if I take the shorter route on the smaller road. Must start negotiations with the wife for the next trip.....

Top Bottom