Brembo 10mm LHB - Flex lever

Foss

Has anyone sourced a flex lever for the left hand brake 10mm brembo? All I can find are clutch levers, Thanks!

Foss

Good news: There is no such thing as a "left-hand brake Brembo". They are all clutch master cylinders.
This?

SMX1-BR-RWHB-02
Rear hand brake master cylinder (Brembo)

This is the 10mm LHB, and just to note, I have this setup with the dual peddle and hand brake Rekluse and works great. I got rid of the lame 9mm Formula and balanced it with two brembo 10mm.

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
This?

SMX1-BR-RWHB-02
Rear hand brake master cylinder (Brembo)

This is the 10mm LHB, and just to note, I have this setup with the dual peddle and hand brake Rekluse and works great. I got rid of the lame 9mm Formula and balanced it with two brembo 10mm.

Hmm... Maybe it is from the KTM Freeride E. I stand corrected!

Stark Future website does not have a Brembo image, but I found this picture.

I would try a clutch lever for it. It looks like a clutch lever. If the distance from the pivot to the pushrod is ~17mm, then I suspect Brembo-compatible clutch levers should fit.
1726325624621.png

Foss

It’s actually the identical lever as the right hand brake, just mirrored. The clutch lever I do not think will be compatible.

If anything which could be compatible, i’m sure the lettering will be upside down for the logo (which really who cares lol). But it may be some whack a mole buying of parts and seeing what works best.

By the way I would probably move this thread to the Brake sub thread?

Top Bottom