Check out my private MX training facility

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
Last year I made myself a nice figure 8 or cloverleaf track in my tiny backyard. It is 1st gear only, but it is still a lot of fun and a good practice! I try to create and maintain decent ruts, so that I could practice them.

IMG_20171028_1708033.jpg.7e13516bed5880974c89c36263021fe8.jpg

That was last year, before I bough my Redshift. I was only able to ride about once a week, weekends mostly, not to irritate the neighbors. The house to the left is for sale. The house on the right the people are nice, but I am not sure how nice they would be if I start riding faster and more often.

So, before anyone said anything, I got me a Redshift. Mind you, that was just one of the lame excuses, LOL. The real benefits of riding a Redshift I realized only after I bought it and stated riding it daily, when possible. I look forward to spending the summer at my private "MX Ranch"!

snydes

Staff member
Nice. I have a couple acres and plan on riding a lot more at home now too. Something to look forward to after work for stress relief!

Philip

Administrator
Staff member
I can expand that by 1 acre, if the DNR doesn't mind me riding an electric on protected wetlands, LOL. I doubt though. I own them but I can't do anything there.