clicking sound when fork compresses if you have LHRB

Theo

Maybe you've watched this video and noticed the part about the clicking sound:
I had that problem too the first day I rode my Varg and so before using it again I switched the positions of the brake lines: since then, on my bike the rear brake line is the closest to the number plate and the front one is between the rear one and the phone cradle. I haven't had that problem anymore.

blbills

I experienced the same thing. I just used a zip tie around the LHRB hose and the handlebar to pull it out of the way. Surprisingly I also noticed an improvement in front fork feel too. Let harsh on the small bumps.

C5tor

Chief Comedic Instigator
This is what I did. Ran a zip tie through a short piece of rubber hose, around the brake line, back through the hose, then zip tied it around the bars. It allows for a little bit of movement, but keeps it away from the front brake line.

View attachment 11529
Engineering at its finest. I would have given extra credit if the solution involved an old beer can, a stick, or some form of pool noodle. But at least your fix involved a zip tie, one of the holy trinity of backyard engineering solutions (zip tie, duct tape, WD-40). Keep it simple, I always say.

Tim Sharp

Engineering at its finest. I would have given extra credit if the solution involved an old beer can, a stick, or some form of pool noodle. But at least your fix involved a zip tie, one of the holy trinity of backyard engineering solutions (zip tie, duct tape, WD-40). Keep it simple, I always say.
Well, to be honest, there were several beer cans involved with that design. Empty beer cans. 😉😉