Bought Code 36 R Pack

snydes

Staff member
With what sounds like the final cleaning out of the Alta facility I wanted to make it known that if anyone has acquired any code 36 R packs and would like to sell it, please let me or @Bloak know. We would like to locate a pack that we could use to potentially repair both our code 36 packs.

Thank you

OneLapper

"You don't *really* need the water pump...."
Forum's Sponsor
I would like to offer factory VTC6 replacement cells to you guys, and also to anyone that helps. Free of charge.

Mike, that's an awesome offer! Steve and I have been collecting parts to make him a new module. Looks like you might be needing a new one too. Maybe we can talk and put our heads together.

snydes

Staff member
I would like to offer factory VTC6 replacement cells to you guys, and also to anyone that helps. Free of charge.

I'd like to be able to take you up on that. It's been a frustrating few months and Bloak and I have only come up empty handed trying to find solutions. Having a reasonable solution for battery problems will go a long way to stabilize the value on these bikes, and we all want that. We should all pool our resources and see what we can achieve.

AltaWest

Forum's Sponsor
I'd like to be able to take you up on that. It's been a frustrating few months and Bloak and I have only come up empty handed trying to find solutions. Having a reasonable solution for battery problems will go a long way to stabilize the value on these bikes, and we all want that. We should all pool our resources and see what we can achieve.
Cool. It would be great to refurbish a battery with new cells.

Larkmachineco

I have 4 R-type packs That I was going to use for My landspeed bike.
After speaking with Dale from Alta (awesome dude!), I figured it would be better to send these back into the alta world. (too much work to get them to work for my application).
I have 3 in crates, and one that I have disassembled and rebuilt. all located in Morgan Hill. CA
One main issue with these packs is that they were left behind by BRP. What that means, I dont know, but there may be issues with something on the inside. i.e. no firmware, bad boards, bad bond, or bad cells.

I dont want to tear them apart to see what is wrong with each one. I dont have the eval tool and I dont want to ruin the last of the R type badges taking the casings apart.

Feel free to call me if you are interested. I'm looking to make my money back and pass these back into your guy's world.
310-402-7864

If any of you are local, you are welcome to schedule a time to come look at them

Rashid510

Forum's Sponsor
I have 4 R-type packs That I was going to use for My landspeed bike.
After speaking with Dale from Alta (awesome dude!), I figured it would be better to send these back into the alta world. (too much work to get them to work for my application).
I have 3 in crates, and one that I have disassembled and rebuilt. all located in Morgan Hill. CA
One main issue with these packs is that they were left behind by BRP. What that means, I dont know, but there may be issues with something on the inside. i.e. no firmware, bad boards, bad bond, or bad cells.

I dont want to tear them apart to see what is wrong with each one. I dont have the eval tool and I dont want to ruin the last of the R type badges taking the casings apart.

Feel free to call me if you are interested. I'm looking to make my money back and pass these back into your guy's world.
310-402-7864

If any of you are local, you are welcome to schedule a time to come look at them

PM Sent.

Top Bottom